Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

wtf happy thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf happy thanksgiving

ok my cuzin came ove to my house and we had to take him home to get some more clothes so on the way i get a flat tire on the highway...-strike 1- than i we tryin to get the wheel off than i see that the the lugs have wheel locks ,then i remeber that ithe guy that i bought my car from nevr had the lock ...-strike2- and then my father wants me to leave my baby e'veet (my car) on the highway till tomorrow im so fuck pissed fml HAPPY THANKSGIVING any ideas fellas

Real talk

Dont leave youre cb on the highway unless you want it towaway or chop up i rather have it toW home or PUSH home or atleast tow to a gasstation or you will never see youre baby again.. chop chop ..
    " its just a single cam "

Comment

real talk

just get a jack stand some tools and go to work on that tire the lock will pop off with wd40 and a tight socket i rather break it off then leave it there and get it chop up in pieces..

Comment

FOR REAL brother! do not leave your car like that lol...thats asking for someone to fuck with it

Comment

do not leave your car! terrible idea.

find a way to get the lugs off or study the pattern on the locking lugs then go to a tire place like bell tire or somethin and ask for a lock. i broke a lug key and went to discount tire and they gave me a new one free.
          R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

How can you drive around a car knowing if you get a flat tire, you can't change it?
            Originally posted by chessboxer
            We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
            Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

real talk

Because 90% of import tuner build there cars 2 run great and never break down nomatter what happends .. but in his case he just had a very bad week..

Comment

HAHA yah becuz if you real good at bein a straight tuner you dont gets flats! Shit thos rims look like they for cuttin lunchmeat.

Comment

Originally posted by mj213 View Post
                  HAHA yah becuz if you real good at bein a straight tuner you dont gets flats! Shit thos rims look like they for cuttin lunchmeat.
                  LMAO! Yea they look dangerous.
                  Just do like the VW guys and cut the rim off!
                  Your man for wiring solutions!
                  CB7Man's Coupe H22 Swap
                  CB7Man's Sedan Resurrected From The Dead

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Man View Post
                    You beat me to it!

Comment

Real Talk

Originally posted by 93layback View Post
                      real talk
                      real talk
                      real talk
                      Real talk.

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Unreal Talk

I say you drive the car back even if you have to drive it going 5mph

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                        PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

No way... he might mess up those awesome deli slicers!

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Man View Post
                            Lmfao sawzall ftmfl

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
                            I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

slap some ford stickers on there no one will mess with it

USDM as F$CK

Comment

Working...
                              X