Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Hasport Cb7 Swap Mounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hasport Cb7 Swap Mounts

ok fellow cb7 tuners, i am new here on this site but have been a long time follower. anyways i am a member of k20a.org and a few days ago i have posted there about the cb7's being left out for the v6 swaps and surprisingly brian g from hasport have answerd me him self, saying that if hasport has enough of cb7 tuners interested in the v6 swaps then we should go directly to there site www.hasport.com and use the contact form to show our interest in that particular swap.. now getting to the point according to my search no swap is cheap but it is say thru some guys who have already swap the v6 into there civic that the v6 engine and trannys are fairly cheap and companies are already developing pnp's for them so if we are interested enough to reach out to hasport we too can be swaping a v6 of some sort into our cb7s.. okay guys let's show a hand full of interested party's to show hasport that we are highly interested in doing the swap i'm gonna ask for everyone's help on this board.. you can either post on here or go directly to www.hasport.com and use the contact form to show your interest in the cb v6 swap.. thanks in advance...
    Last edited by project_kcord; 12-19-2009, 01:28 PM.

Sweet! Good job!

Hasport is awesome. Brian is actually a member here (though I believe he only posted once.) The J series swap has been measured by many trustworthy members, and it seems that with the correct mounts, axles, and wiring, it can be made to work easily enough. If Hasport can take care of the mounts, we'll be very close to fairly easy J series swaps!

Comment

hasport cb v6 swap mounts

common guys i need some support here. i guest no one is interested in the swap. h22 is getting old and outdated where's the love of honda's at.. show some hands for the v6 swaps.

Comment

The only reason people aren't speaking up is lack of money and possibly knowledge of the v6s (I could be wrong).

I'd be on board, but I've already invested too much time and money into my F22. Maybe if and when it gives up the ghost.

Good luck!
        Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

i am definitely down for this

i will be contacting hasport asap about it also

good job OP

Comment

i am most certainly very interested in this.
            although a j swap is not anywhere in my plans for the future of this CB.

maybe on the next one.

i hope by then enough interest has been generated to make the mounts happen.

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

Originally posted by project_kcord View Post
              common guys i need some support here. i guest no one is interested in the swap. h22 is getting old and outdated where's the love of honda's at.. show some hands for the v6 swaps.
              the reason is that no one has shown interest is because this topic has been touched on here for a while now you'd get a better response in this thread http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=71732 those people would love to hear your thoughts

^^MY OLD RIDE
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

i emailed them and this is their response to me

"no plans for that year accord"

Comment

Damn.

It's a shame. J series engines aren't extremely expensive. They respond very well to mods, as well. The weight isn't considerably more than the current available swaps for the CB7, though I think the orientation of the engine would put more weight in the front. It would make for a nice highway cruiser or drag car, probably not the best autocrosser or road racer. Still, most enthusiasts here aren't track racers anyway.

We'll get it done, eventually. With or without Hasport (though it would be nice to have them on board!)

Maybe ESP could take care of us...

That, or maybe I'll just get off my lazy ass and create an official CB7tuner-branded V6 swap kit!

Comment

What mods Deev? I have a J35A9 and can't seem to find too many mods other then intake and exhaust.

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

Ill throw a V6 in my Sedan
                      Its gotta be autotragic though
                      Your man for wiring solutions!
                      CB7Man's Coupe H22 Swap
                      CB7Man's Sedan Resurrected From The Dead

Comment

J30 + 6spd = WIN!

I just love the idea of having a 6 speed gearbox in my car... But I would probably go K series if I ever did another swap.
                        Originally posted by Junior Smurff
                        Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

Originally posted by CB3 View Post
                          What mods Deev? I have a J35A9 and can't seem to find too many mods other then intake and exhaust.
                          Maybe I'm wrong... I swear I once saw lots of stuff for the J32A when I was looking to buy a CL-S. I know Comptech makes (or at least made) headers and a supercharger for the J32. I'm sure SOMEONE makes cams as well...

Comment

Originally posted by 4GAccordH22 View Post
                            J35 + 6spd = WIN!
                            Fixed

and im interested, it would be fun to have a supercharged 6spd V6, lol even though i doubt it would fit under the hood

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                            1992 Accord EX Coupe
                            My FS Thread
                            Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

what else do u need?

it already comes w a good HP number, stupid torque

you can make any regular intake work on it
                              exhaust too

the important part is the headers, and the heads already have a concave design unlike the j32 so you cant actually get turbular headers for the j35

also guys, who needs hasport, when the 99 CL front and rear subframe fit the CB(no need for front and rear mounts)

axles 99 cl
                              knuckle 99 cl (rotor over hub benefit)

you'll only need to work w the side monuts, wiring and hood clearence
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Working...
                              X