Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Food For Thought, A Tribute To CB7 Tuner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Food For Thought, A Tribute To CB7 Tuner

Everyday, everyday we work to improve something. Whether it be ourselves, something we own, something a friend or family member has. We work for something. To improve or better something. It doesn't really matter what it is as long as there is something there to work for. When nothing is there we have no reason to put the effort in anymore. Fortunately, for most of us, we never run out of things to improve, but has anybody ever thought about those who do run out? When you've worked until there isn't anything else to improve. All that needs to be improved has been done and hasn't left behind any other quirks to be worked out.

This raises a question, when all is done improving, what is the point of working any longer. Or, in another sense, what is the point of living when there is no life left? From a religious aspect, you could never run out because you are expected to better yourself in order to serve a higher power. If you don't believe in a higher power than you could run out easier than some think. Once you do run out, what do you do? If there is nothing to move on to, what should you do next? Is there even really a "next?"

What is the solution to this dilemma? Do you try to find a new issue to move on? Something else to improve? What if it's not something that interests you at all? Are you still trapped at the beginning? The beginning of the end, in a sense.

Luckily for us, we have something to move on with. Something that needs constant improving in a real enthusiasts eye. This is not a hobby, nor is it considered a pass time activity. This is a passion. Our cars are what keeps us moving on. These are more than machines in our eyes. They are motivation. Our cars are the factors taken into account when improvements are being considered. Whether you want to grab that rare JDM part that only pops up once in a great while, or just do a tune up in order to keep the car running, you do it because you want to make an improvement. You work on your car because it gives you something to look forward to. If nothing else, it gives us something to live for.

It is a privilege to have something like this in our lives. It is a privilege to be part of a community that motivates it's neighbors to improve. The enthusiasm shown by others in the community sets a basis for the concept of encouragement. We are all significant to the forum in some way or another. Some more than others. Respect goes out to those who run the site, and also a thanks for keeping things so tight.

I am proud to be part of the CB7 tuning community.

My rant for the evening. Nuff said.

Bump to show some love to CB7 Tuner
    Last edited by CB7 Sleeper; 12-24-2009, 09:20 PM.
    R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150613
    I just found this too.

Comment

Those were beautiful words. It seems my CB7 is all I have anymore that means something to me. She's not the best looking car out there, but I still love her. Now if only I had the money to get her running again...

psn: KoRn_LuVr

Comment

Originally posted by Racer_XXX View Post
        Those were beautiful words. It seems my CB7 is all I have anymore that means something to me. She's not the best looking car out there, but I still love her. Now if only I had the money to get her running again...
        You and I are in the same dilemma. It seems the CB is all I live for anymore, and not being able to drive her right now is killing me. But, I know that when she is swapped in Spring we will have our fun again.

Comment

65 views and the only one to comment was Racer_XXX. Wow.

Input is welcomed.

Comment

agreed! i can't wait to get mine's nice and fresh again!

Lou's Build Thread!
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
            "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

That is pretty deep. I agree 100% Thank you guys.
              http://WWW.DUBWISE.NET

My Job!

9DUBWISE 92 LXhttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142580

RHD ITR conversionhttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172577

Comment

Originally posted by PRLiTo9MM View Post
                agreed! i can't wait to get mine's nice and fresh again!
                Yay for another comment! It's always good to keep working to improve your car.

Comment

Originally posted by 9DUBWISE View Post
                  That is pretty deep. I agree 100% Thank you guys.
                  Thanks, I kind of have a thing for writing.

Comment

thanks for the kind words. i also thank cb7tuner for exsisting, if it hadnt, i dont know where id be today. this is one of the best forums out there, we help as much as we came, and sometimes its something else than accords, and 99.9% we pinpoint it to the right part.

i like to thank, deev and accordtunerx for the forum, for showing enthusiast the light. i respect you guys, even tho sometime we're not on the right page.

thanks

andre
                    miss my turbo cb7
                    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

I also thank the deevmasta and Accordtunerx.

Comment

Over 100 views, sweet.

Comment

Yup, I agree with the topic poster, thanks for this forum, it is fun reading stuff and also realizing how much blood, sweat and tears people have put in there cars.

In btw, off topic but i never knew how much following this car had before i bought this. I was looking for something that would have been a little bit more fuel efficient than my Pathfinder and in turn i ended up with my 90 Burgundy EXR!

Comment

You made a good choice with the CB. I think the CB7 community is more tight knit than most other cars such as the Civic *bleh* and Integra *ugh*.

Comment

I actually live for my prelude. Even before I got it, all I did was save up and talk about it. And that's all I do right now, but instead I'm saving up to get parts for it rather than for the car itself.

And I'll say it again, lol, I love this forum. That's probably why I update my MR thread on here more often than on Preludepower. I think it's more because I feel you guys are more worthy of it being up to date. And it's kinda my way of avenging the accord, because I never got to put mods up, because I only did around 3 things to it, lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X