Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Blew a f22 tranny today lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blew a f22 tranny today lol

So i was comming to school today, got onto the highway doing my normal thing, (beating on it as always) my car has had a bad grind into 3rd and a pop out issue with 2nd and 3rd for months, i dropped into 3rd agressivly at about 70 lol and it finally went out lol still works in 1,2,4,5, and R so ill just change it out this weekend. Deffantally a pain tho figured id let you guys in on the fun experience..
    MIKE KOLODIEJ #11

I just hope you wont f**k up the new tranny .

Comment

Mine grinds into third a bit too... but its only gotta last another 8 or 9 monthes...

Sucks for your tranny bud...

Click it.... You know you wanna
      Bought from:Joshy,H22WAGON93, nho93accord,90accordLXGUY,phantomCB7,Tommi

Comment

seems that the f22a transmissions are infamous for 3rd gear grind this seems to be a common problem. i have a friend locally with the grind issue but nothing more yet.
        frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Yeah almost everyone i know with an accord with 170k plus miles they all grind going into third... Mine only grinds when im hard on it if i shift slow and at 3k rpms it USUALLy doesnt grind... My buddies just blew up after grinding for a while the whole tranny bound up

Click it.... You know you wanna
          Bought from:Joshy,H22WAGON93, nho93accord,90accordLXGUY,phantomCB7,Tommi

Comment

Originally posted by gtaboy24 View Post
            So i was comming to school today, got onto the highway doing my normal thing, (beating on it as always) my car has had a bad grind into 3rd and a pop out issue with 2nd and 3rd for months, i dropped into 3rd agressivly at about 70 lol and it finally went out lol still works in 1,2,4,5, and R so ill just change it out this weekend. Deffantally a pain tho figured id let you guys in on the fun experience..
            Nice. . .lol i gotta slipping clutch but i'll ride it out till next month when i drop in a stage 1. good luck the next one.

Comment

very common issue, gear syncros goes out and you have to shift below 3k rpm. mine did the same thing, i just cared about my car so i didnt slam gears when the tranny scratched. needless to say the tranny never went out on me and i road tripped the hell out of it and dealt with it for over 3-4 years. then swapped it out once i did my motor swap.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

"Blew a tranny"....

>.>
                <.<

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                  "Blew a tranny"....

>.>
                  <.<

Comment

I cant help it.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

mine grinds going into fourth... smooth as silk in third.. that make my car special? lol
                      91 EX Coupe 5 Speed
                      My Ride Thread

ASE Certified Master Tech Since 2005

Originally posted by deevergote
                      That's like watching a guy stick his head up his own ass. Impressive... but why?
                      Bought From: Quakerjoe , MikeW

Comment

Yeah it rele is. I race cb7s on dirt track and pick craigslist appArt buying any cb7 for $450 or less And I have like 23 all 5 speed so I have like unlimited parts which is why I chose to use them as a first car. I like myne but I totally agree f22 trans all don't mesh well into 3rd
                        MIKE KOLODIEJ #11

Comment

I think the reAson I go threw the trannys is cuz I like to be in 3rd and stomp the gas then rip it into 2nd. I know it's not good for it but oh well. I have plenty of trans and don't mind the work lol
                          MIKE KOLODIEJ #11

Comment

Originally posted by gtaboy24 View Post
                            Yeah it rele is. I race cb7s on dirt track and pick craigslist appArt buying any cb7 for $450 or less And I have like 23 all 5 speed so I have like unlimited parts which is why I chose to use them as a first car. I like myne but I totally agree f22 trans all don't mesh well into 3rd
                            the 3rd gear doesnt mesh well just because the syncros are out.if it wasnt for that then 3rd would shift great....

Comment

Mine also grinds into third but when I only doit aggresively, when I doit nice and slow it goes in smooth.

I'am gonna do the h23 or h22 tranny swap soon so im just waiting for my tranny to take a craP!!

Comment

Working...
                              X