Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what should i do with this cb? opinions please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what should i do with this cb? opinions please?

I crashed my cb six months ago and have never decided what i am gonna do with it! i have most of the parts to fix it, but changing the radiator support is a bitch. i guess i could sell it as is or part it out, but i prolly wouldn't get much. motor and trans are perfect! 190k. less on trans. i really need to figure out what to do with it! if anyone has changed a radiator support, or if there is a diy somewhere please let me know!!!

so the real question is, what would you do if this was your car??? or any opinions would be appreciated. thanks
    Last edited by CB7TN92; 01-20-2010, 12:17 AM.
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=141861

Since I have a lot of time on my hands I would probably fix it, but it depends on how much time you have, and the money issue...Are you going to put more into fixing the car than the car is worth..

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
    Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
    Originally posted by bmxicansd
    so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

I'd fix it. It doesn't look bad at all. I mean, it's not like the quarters are rusted or caved in. It's all bolt on stuff

Comment

if i was you, i'd part it out lol ppl like me need good ppl like you
        ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

Originally posted by coffe_bean26 View Post
          if i was you, i'd part it out lol ppl like me need good ppl like you
          A part out would always bring you more than the car is worth..and what you cant sell, post on craigslist, and what doesnt sell there, junk it

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
          Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
          Originally posted by bmxicansd
          so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

If i were you i would donate the wheels to a fellow cb7 member in need like me

I would fix it, it dosent look that bad

Comment

I would fix it... parting it out takes forever and selling it whole wont bring in much at all... it looks clean man hate to see it wasted...

Although If you do part it....

Click it.... You know you wanna
              Bought from:Joshy,H22WAGON93, nho93accord,90accordLXGUY,phantomCB7,Tommi

Comment

Accepting donations for white rims with lowering suspension :P

Dude, your car is in perfect shape, and from the looks of it the radiator support is bolt on. If you arent driving it, why not let a go at it?

Comment

I'd try and fix it. That car looks immaculate otherwise. Be a shame to see such a nice car reduced to nothing just because you don't want to or can't repair it.

Comment

i would fix it or sell it as is ...fun at the jy

Comment

honestly ur radiater support doesnt look bent at all.and no the support is not bolted on its welded but spot welded.u can drill them out and u can rivit it back on or find some one to weld it.if i were u id fix it.try to compare the new support to ur old one.

my new turbo build

Comment

Just fix it. It's way to nice to be wasted. Just fix it and keep it. If you get rid of it, I'll have to come after you like a mob of angry towns people with pitchforks and fire.
                        R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

it doesnt look too bent, but it is. I tried to bent it back, thought i had it and ended up with this...

i just have never drilled spot welds before, thats kinda the reason ive been slacking on this for so long...has anyone done this to their car??? sometimes if wish i had a civic..everything is bolt on haha.
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=141861

Comment

Damn, where in TN are you?

I'd fix it, a 92/93 DX coupe is my dream CB.

1999 BMW M3
                            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Do work, Josh.

Id fix it. Wheels and suspension alone will probably bring you close to $1000.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                              Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                              X