Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Amazing accord!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noxidea View Post
    ok here is the one im talkin about ... lots of money and bad taste =

Hey Bro what are we gonna do when it rains

Wheres your seat Bro?

Tell us when to stick our hands out Bro so we can indicate traffic when you Turn, Stop and Reverse okay

How does Aircon work on this thing again Bro?

Umm we got a flat Bro, so where does the Jack go?
    Last edited by JDMDriver; 02-14-2010, 09:03 AM.
    Rides:

Accord
    92-JDM-2.0 Si- "4ws" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
    96-AUDM-2.2 VTiS- Heather Mist

CR-X
    88-JDM-Si- Black

CR-X Del Sol
    92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Motegi Edition - Silver
    95-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Daytona Edition - Silver
    92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" - Black

Prelude
    91-JDM-Si-4ws "Si States" - Phoenix Red
    91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition" - Bordeaux Red Pearl
    91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
    91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition"- Gun Metal Grey

Comment

Again these two cars were built to what the OWNER LIKED,same guy owned both,everyone doesnt like to look like all the other accords on the road,they were built for show on top of that.Just like mine,I built it for show,not for what YOU want it to look like.That "LOWRIDER" convertible one is near me,and he is building it to his taste as well
      BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

ok here is the one im talkin about ... lots of money and bad taste =

boo this man booo!!! that car is wack!

Im honestly sorry if people like this ... this is not the one i was even lookin for but I was lookin and saw this and am dissapointed again ...
        that must of been the coolest car in a barrio in like 1993

Originally posted by 91kid View Post
        FAiL!!!!!!!

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
        And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
        Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

Originally posted by mj213 View Post
          Every time I see this it grows on me. And I am NOT into that scene at all.
          That ACTUALLY appeals to me... I wouldnt mind having a convertible Accord.

Course I would want a garage too lol
          -Will

Comment

The convertible Accord does have seats, they're just from another car with a super low back and no head rests. The car has full air ride. The work that went into that car is amazing. The body work was flawless. The guys that used to own those cars lived in the Spokane Washington and Coeur D' Alene Idaho areas.

And as mentioned above, those cars are WAY nicer than a LOT of cars on this forum.

Comment

I actually like that lowrider one. But it also helps that I'm into lowriders and minitrucks. That car is VERY tasteful for that particular scene.

Comment

if you want a convertable accord and got the money to do it... buy the k1 kit :P only way a cb7 looks good as a convertable

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
                Originally posted by deevergote.
                But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

i like both the convertiables i wish i owned both lowrider for cruzing only
                  and the other be my topless power demon but that might not be to save
                  FROM L.A. TO KILL TOWN BABY

Comment

looks like the owners of those cars woulda been happier with a chrystler labarron or a VW cabriolet.. im jus sayin..verry taste less for a honda.

Comment

i really dislike car bashing threads. later.
                      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Working...
                      X