Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

crashed into pole/tree...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea... sry mad late on reply... my mom almost died in a car accident in 1996... she had a 94 mirage and got hit on the front drivers corner and side swiped by a 92 buick wagon... if she would have been wearing her seat belt she wouldnt be here today... her seat belt after the accident was in the trunk... and she was thrown out of the car... the guy hit her doing about 50 and she was at a stop light...
    Originally posted by deevergote
    wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

im suprised that car didnt fly away cuz the wing

j/k man.

im glad you are still with us, couldv been worse... as in brains on the dash, and eye sockets hangin out
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
        im suprised that car didnt fly away cuz the wing
        j/k man. im glad you are still with us, couldv been worse... as in brains on the dash, and eye sockets hangin out
        lmao!!!!! lol thanks and yea it coulda been way worse... if we didnt hit the curb befor we hit the pole we would of hit it head on... that wouldnt have been good... lol
        wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
          You probably wrecked from all the down force that wing was putting on the rear wheels. Glad everyone is okay.
          R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

He should put the spoiler on the hood of his next FWD car so that he can actually turn next time.

Comment

nice 1 ^^
              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Yea I have had a bad experiance with a tree. But I was in an old 76 ford f-150 and I was backin out of my friends drve way and my truck slid off of it and hit a tree. It didn't hurt the tree at all( just nocked off some bark and a little lim) and it smashed in the passenger side and that truck was made of solid metal.

Comment

that sucks... i personally never crashed into anything... (with me driving) and as crazy as i drive sometimes i never (knock on wood) had an accident that was my fault! but as far as accidents go... i died twice in the car accident i was in, in november 07' that one we were in a 94 protege and we hit a 98 grand prix almost head on... broke 3 ribs and permanently screw my back up.. i see if i can post pics of that one...

Comment

Originally posted by cb7inct View Post
                    the car accident i was in, in november 07' that one we were in a 94 protege and we hit a 98 grand prix almost head on... broke 3 ribs and permanently screw my back up.. i see if i can post pics of that one...

in the last picture u can see where we first hit her... where her bumper is... and she spun around and hit us quarter panel to quarter panel pushing us into on coming traffic and we jumped the curb because our car didnt want to stop... in the first picture u can see her quarter panel smashed at her gas cover..
                    Last edited by cb7inct; 03-29-2010, 04:01 PM.

Comment

in the last picture u can see where we first hit her... where her bumper is... and she spun around and hit us quarter panel to quarter panel pushing us into on coming traffic and we jumped the curb because our car didnt want to stop... in the first picture u can see her quarter panel smashed at her gas cover..
                      Damn dude, although on a funny note i like the shot of the protege right next to the chiropractor office. . .lol Like that's not enough hints. . lol

But all seriousness glad ur injuries weren't to serious.

Comment

lol thanks John... that accident def. killed me tho :| but im alive once again so its kool... and no i didnt see the bright light i didnt even notice that until u pointed it out!!!

Comment

lol thanks John... that accident def. killed me tho :| but im alive once again so its kool... and no i didnt see the bright light i didnt even notice that until u pointed it out!!!
                          I saw that and i jus started crackin up

Comment

thank god your ok but thats gonna leave a mark

Comment

Originally posted by dreamshatter View Post
                              thank god your ok but thats gonna leave a mark
                              haha it did... between my two accident my back is screwed!! ill upload the Xrays pics that were taken April 18th...

Comment

heres the pics... the RED LINE is where my back/neck is now... the BLACK LINE is where it should be...

Comment

Working...
                                X