Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Junkyard Finds!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found 4 Pionner 51/2 and pack of cigarrets and a condom beat that.

Comment

i found some bags that had cocaine in it in my 500 dollar bmw.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

My best find was a '92 A6 manual tranny!
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

3 sets of fog lights
          2 9091
          1 9293
          2 legend coupe lips
          black leather center console
          tan leather center console
          tan cloth center console
          prelude cold air intake
          k&n filters
          spectre filters

Comment

JDM front bumper (Burgundy) with fogs, clear signal lights and intesection lights (given by the JY owners)

JDM front bumper (Cobalt Blue) with fogs, clear signals

Black aftermarket projectors (given by the JY owners)

JDM one piece headlights (2 sets so 4 all together) with silver trimming

Set of American Eagles

Grey Leather interior - complete (with arm rest and full electric seat)

Grey Velour interior - complete (with arm rest)

Cream coloured arm rest

Cream coloured JDM OEM Accord floor mats (5 piece - not 4)

JDM Visors (with light in vanity mirror)

JDM Grills (series one and series two)

JDM Map lights

JDM window shields

JDM Climate Control with sensor (as spare)

OEM Honda CD player/Programmable 8 band equalizer (as well as DSP) - dont see user programmable band equalisers anymore let alone HONDA OEM brand.

Have others too but the above is ones i can remember thats significant to my CB

Best find was a complete JDM CB Accord all original except for the minor front hit (now fixed). Turned out to be a top of the range with 4ws option amongst its long list of other options taken by the first owner.
            Last edited by JDMDriver; 09-07-2010, 07:25 AM.
            Rides:

Accord
            92-JDM-2.0 Si- "4ws" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
            96-AUDM-2.2 VTiS- Heather Mist

CR-X
            88-JDM-Si- Black

CR-X Del Sol
            92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Motegi Edition - Silver
            95-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Daytona Edition - Silver
            92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" - Black

Prelude
            91-JDM-Si-4ws "Si States" - Phoenix Red
            91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition" - Bordeaux Red Pearl
            91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
            91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition"- Gun Metal Grey

Comment

Center console armrest.....Front legend lip....spoiler....hood bra......!!!! and fog lights
              VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
              1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
              MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

nice finds...the one yard near me likes to rip people off...charge you top dollar for YOU PULL IT parts...cheaper for me to buy a brand new part than the yard by me.
                ____

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx View Post
                  nice finds...the one yard near me likes to rip people off...charge you top dollar for YOU PULL IT parts...cheaper for me to buy a brand new part than the yard by me.
                  I hate that when that happens.

They are really cutting their own throats. People will just go else where or dump maintaining the car all together and stop buying from them (by switching to a new or near new car) since they want to get away from buying from a JY (feeling disillusioned from maintaining an old car).

In fact they really should be encouraging maintenance of 2nd hand cars (showing theres economic upside even though theres alot of hassles in DIY's or bringing it to the mechanics more often and higher labour costs for diagnosis). That way more 2nd hand cars will be on the road bringing more customers buying from them rather than Dealerships or retailers (brand new parts).

Guess thats why many are turning to the disposable attitude.
                  Rides:

Accord
                  92-JDM-2.0 Si- "4ws" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
                  96-AUDM-2.2 VTiS- Heather Mist

CR-X
                  88-JDM-Si- Black

CR-X Del Sol
                  92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Motegi Edition - Silver
                  95-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Daytona Edition - Silver
                  92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" - Black

Prelude
                  91-JDM-Si-4ws "Si States" - Phoenix Red
                  91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition" - Bordeaux Red Pearl
                  91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
                  91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition"- Gun Metal Grey

Comment

me and my friend found a jdm front for an itr for only 500 man those ppl at the junkyard were stupid lol and they were in good condition

Comment

found a 93 SE COUPE spoiler today ^___^ !!! took me long enough -_-;;;

frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

recently ive found 2 neuspeed strut bars, short ram intakes and misc. carbon fiber pieces at my yard.

Comment

not my finds. but a $500 fd i heard about today. and a cosmo for $100 which had another car on it's roof but a running 20b under the hood.
                          and an rx8 for $3500

all just luck i guess.

Comment

If any of you guys are in the Toronto area, I was at Standard Auto today and found a 4 door Legend with the lip still on it.

I removed the lip but decided to leave it behind because i really want a two door one.

Just letting you guys know, if your looking for one and don't mind it being a little too short on the sides, there's one laying beside the only grey CB7 in the yard.

MRT - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172713

1993 Accord Ex

Comment

I found half a bottle of cogniac and some panties in a trunk once. I took them ex rear speaker pods and got out of there.

Comment

14b turbos
                                svo 60 trim
                                strut bars
                                intercoolers

the junkyard that i found all that stuff at, closed down do to it being a illegal operation.
                                now that i have a accord i am goin to go find a legend and lude and rip it apart lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X