Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

CB7Tuner.com needs to make an...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7Tuner.com needs to make an...

iPhone app. ! I reckon it'd be good.

You know, I actually thought that'd be a good idea... I have absolutely no idea how to do it, though!

Comment

or u can bookmark your usercp the page.. lol. i made a cb7tuner winterboard theme
      -:¦:-
      Originally posted by wed3k
      i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Whenever I upgrade to a newer version of vBulletin, I might be able to make a "mobile version"... then you could just make your own icon, and link directly to the site

Comment

If not an iPhone app, a theme would be sweet.

There are videos on YouTube on how to make apps and themes. Get to gettin

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
            or u can bookmark your usercp the page.. lol. i made a cb7tuner winterboard theme
            I could, but I have the iPhone 4G and cbf jailbreaking since itcrashed my iPhone 3G like there was no tomorrow. ;D

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            Whenever I upgrade to a newer version of vBulletin, I might be able to make a "mobile version"... then you could just make your own icon, and link directly to the site
            Oh thank you! That would be pretty good, although I don't think I can make bookmarks or anything into a icon on the iPhone.

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
            If not an iPhone app, a theme would be sweet.

There are videos on YouTube on how to make apps and themes. Get to gettin
            Yeah. I wouldn't mind a CB7Tuner theme, where you could still put your own photos as backgrounds if you wanted. I treasure my CB7.

You know, I actually thought that'd be a good idea... I have absolutely no idea how to do it, though!
            It would be complicated. I've seen how to make simple apps, and it's messed up! Creating a CB7Tuner app would be like creating a Facebook App all over again. :P Well, not as hard, but yeah, around that.

Comment

By the way, deevergote, I was thinking, since you're the owner, I reckon in the search, or member list, there should be a way to search people's like, country or something. That way people can find people who are in their country or whatever easier. I say this because I'm having trouble finding people from Australia, and if they're frequent members. So yeah, something to think about.

EDIT: Just checked the search function (found in the members list), and it has pretty much everything BUT a country or location filter.

Comment

there is a section for people to post up in location specific threads, but from my experience people dont post up there out side of the USA so it doesnt work fully

UKDM 93 CB3 Page (1) H22A U2Q7 LSD
                UKDM 91 4ws Page (3) OEM Minter
                NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

Originally posted by marcusv8thunder View Post
                  there is a section for people to post up in location specific threads, but from my experience people dont post up there out side of the USA so it doesnt work fully
                  Yes, I've seen that, and I posted up when I first joined. But as you said, it doesn't work too well outside of the USA. If there was a location search feature, at least then we could find people who lived in our countries because I doubt every member has checked out the Regional section.

Comment

I'd have to figure out how to add that. The problem is that the location is a custom field, so unless someone says exactly where they are, it won't matter.

What I CAN do, though, is add Regional sections. It's tough with the non-NorthAmerican areas, because there are so few in comparison... but we do have quite a few from Australia now.

Perhaps I'll add Australia/New Zealand, Malaysia/Indonesia, and Europe (we don't have enough European members to split that up much further...)

YOanthony, your sig is a bit too large.

Comment

As for making icons... check it out
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=iphone

Comment

I notice no one said anything about Blackberry...*sigh*
                        '91 Concord Metallic Blue. Status: under construction

Comment

I'm browsing and posting this from my iPhone right now. Works perfectly fine in safari

Comment

As for making icons... check it out
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=iphone
                            I was just going to find this thread and show him. I need to read about how to do more cool stuff with my iPhone. I haven't really done anything with it lately, other than send a bajillion texts

Comment

Just found this, if anyone wants to try to make their own iPhone theme. Haven't used it, so, I'm not sure how easy/hard it is.

http://www.iphonethemegenerator.com/

If someone wants to tinker with it, post up your iPhone themes.

Comment

Working...
                              X