Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

COD: Black Ops opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COD: Black Ops opinions

hey guys.just bought blackopps on the day it was released and I just think the the graphics and maps as well as the guns and actions sucks...what about you guys

As the owner of MOH and COD:BO... MOH is better in every aspect.

I haven't played either online, but I hear that's a real "shining point" for COD.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by kman View Post
      graphics and maps as well as the guns and actions sucks...
      x10

Links to my rides :
      1992 Accord EX*
      1990 Accord EX
      1991 Accord SE (4th)
      1991 Accord SE (3rd)
      1991 Accord SE (2ND)
      1991 Accord SE

Comment

the lamest ass shit game ever.
        COUPE K24

Comment

Agree. Nothing like unloading an entire clip into a guy standing there, only to have him flip and shoot you once and you die.
          Originally posted by sweet91accord
          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Campaign is pretty freaking cool, but the multiplayer needs to be tweeked, a lot

Picture courtesy of JezzWolf!

Comment

havent played campaign yet, but i played a couple games on some friends ps3's, and its nowhere near as good as mw2. the knifing dynamic is HORRIBLE (who the hell would wait 1.5 seconds in real life to attempt another swing at an opponent?), the particulate matter in the air gets really annoying after the 5th time you think its an enemy as well as it slows down the game, at the moment its really buggy and glitchy, i had really bad lag and nobody's mic works right, etc.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

I wasn't impressed. Glad I didn't buy it. Well like a dollar for the dual layer dvd but idk I still gotta atleast beat the campain to judge. Spending more time playing Fallout New Vegas.

Comment

I dont think its to bad. But I'm not a hardcore gamer either. I just
                  log on, and kill. Fun for me.

Later.

:Back In Business...

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                    Agree. Nothing like unloading an entire clip into a guy standing there, only to have him flip and shoot you once and you die.
                    Yea what is up with that. Yea MW2 is so much better. All this hype for nothing 60 bucks of my life I'll never get back.
                    1993 Accord EX
                    2011 Subaru STi

Comment

I think I would have paid the $65 on buying the last commercial they made. it looked so cool for a game that sucks so bad. kep getting the same level, nife does not work like it should, feel like im playing a bootleg COD. im selling it to a Famz and I told them I had 2 lmao (I only have 1)

Links to my rides :
                      1992 Accord EX*
                      1990 Accord EX
                      1991 Accord SE (4th)
                      1991 Accord SE (3rd)
                      1991 Accord SE (2ND)
                      1991 Accord SE

Comment

I'm not too satisfied with black ops to be honest. The only feature I really like is 2 player online. To me MW2 is better well online play atleast.
                        when I was online earlier I asked some ppl with mics if they have played and a couple of people said that Black ops is a combination of MW and MW2... Any one else find that to be true?

Comment

wow.... that sucks... i guess ill stick to my world at war lol

Comment

I agree, MW2 is better in all regards. And I really hate this spending points to buy everything! Black Ops FTL!

Comment

Originally posted by shadohcb7 View Post
                              I agree, MW2 is better in all regards. And I really hate this spending points to buy everything! Black Ops FTL!
                              I can agree there that the point scheme really throws things off. why not just regularly ranking up.

Comment

Working...
                              X