Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

some guy in a coupe cb, tailgating me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some guy in a coupe cb, tailgating me!

okay, so theres another cb, thats nice, and thing is that he thinks his car looks better then everyones else. last week at in and out (were ALL the peeps kick it before the races) well anywho when me any my buddys were taking off, he pulls behind me and starts to rev? so i was like okay? but another thing he almsot hit me in the back of my car? what do you guys think about that?
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199269 Current Coupe.

Instagram : moii_26

Playstation Network : el_tyrone

I was hoping he'd hit you behind , so you can deliver some ass-whoopin'.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

i was hopeing too! that way i coulda got some money frm the insurance, and just get a bumper at the junkyard and get my rear foggy

Comment

i think the guy could be mee!!! jokes jokes...i only do that if they either are driving under the speed limit or there just there for jokes...cause i've seen lot's of ricer acting like they owned the streets!!!
        VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
        1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
        MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Haha. Well there is alotta dudes thinking they own the streets. Is like dude, if you wanna run'em, let's run'em.

Comment

Welcome to so cal bro, that's how we roll around here.....that means he wants to race you, I always do that with my buddies and mess with them, or when I see a car I want to race, drive radio fast behind him till you almost hit him, kinda like saying hey out the way slow poke or imma run you off the street.....sounds kinda stupid but I've been doing this since I was little riding in my brothers car or his friends car racing up behind other cars calling them out and smashing on them.....lol like I said before, welcome to southern california......lol

Comment

Originally posted by SNOOZE View Post
              Welcome to so cal bro, that's how we roll around here.....that means he wants to race you, I always do that with my buddies and mess with them, or when I see a car I want to race, drive radio fast behind him till you almost hit him, kinda like saying hey out the way slow poke or imma run you off the street.....sounds kinda stupid but I've been doing this since I was little riding in my brothers car or his friends car racing up behind other cars calling them out and smashing on them.....lol like I said before, welcome to southern california......lol
              Wow, If I was from socal, I would be embarrassed by what you said. Now I'm going to think that all socal guys are immature kids who wants to race all day.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
              -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Originally posted by ibr_adam09 View Post
                Wow, If I was from socal, I would be embarrassed by what you said. Now I'm going to think that all socal guys are immature kids who wants to race all day.
                are you really gonna think everyone in so cal is immature just because i said that? Really?? do you judge a book by its cover? thats cool man go ahead an generalize about so cal people, but just know that your wrong.... just because one person does it, doesn't mean everyone does it and its not like we drive around all day doing that, i do it once in a while when i catch my buddy on the same street and sneak up behind him and mess around, i didnt mean to make it sound like thats what we do every time we see a car we want to race..... i cant even remember the last time i did that, and if i could race all day, im sure i would, and im sure more than half the people on this forum would too
                Last edited by SNOOZE; 03-06-2011, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ibr_adam09 View Post
                  are you really gonna think everyone in so cal is immature just because i said that? Really?? do you judge a book by its cover? thats cool man go ahead an generalize about so cal people, but just know that your wrong.... just because one person does it, doesn't mean everyone does it and its not like we drive around all day doing that, i do it once in a while when i catch my buddy on the same street and sneak up behind him and mess around, i didnt mean to make it sound like thats what we do every time we see a car we want to race..... i cant even remember the last time i did that, and if i could race all day, im sure i would, and im sure more than half the people on this forum would too
                  Snooze you generalized all of socal.

Back on topic.

I hate it when people do that. I usually slow down more when people are tailgating me. I think it ticks them off more, but they are free to pass me.

'90 Accord EX(project)
                  '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
                  '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by samrjr0044 View Post
                    Snooze you generalized all of socal.

Back on topic.

I hate it when people do that. I usually slow down more when people are tailgating me. I think it ticks them off more, but they are free to pass me.
                    Word.

But yeah, if someone decides it's a good idea to tailgate me, i show them that its NOT.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

I remember when I first started keeping an eye out for other CB's. I was on my way home when I passed one going the opposite direction and the guy driving it flipped me off I was really feeling the CB7 love

Comment

Okay, I know it would be koo if it's my friend and all but I dident know this dude. I mean he looks like a youngster. But it's true SNOOZE, here in so cal alotta dudes do that.

Comment

It's either tailgating, rev-matches, or fly-byes. They are just looking for attention; I don't give them any.
                          ]

Comment

Originally posted by moes92CB7 View Post
                            last week at in and out (were ALL the peeps kick it before the races)
                            lol

sounds kinda stupid but I've been doing this since I was little riding in my brothers car or his friends car racing up behind other cars calling them out and smashing on them.....
                            even more lol

Comment

is the the In N out by stockdale? What color was the cb7.I knew a few guys here in kern county that own cb7s
                              Last edited by AeyJayCB7; 03-08-2011, 01:21 AM.
                              MY MRT
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178936

Comment

Working...
                              X