Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Anyone Going to Watch Fast 5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am checking this out in imax on opening night,already got my tickets reserved!

Comment

Yeah definitely became more about the characters and the action than about cars. But that happened right as 2f2f came out in my opinion only the first was about street racing. Tokyo drift was close and the rest are just action flicks.

I'm still going to watch it though. Not because "it's so real" or because of the cars but because I enjoy a good action movie even if it's not that good.

Comment

Going to imax to watch it. Looks alot more action looks awesome actually

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
        Originally posted by keepinitclean
        I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Comment

I'll definitely be going to see it.

Comment

Definitely bootleg material Id cop it to watch it over and over again. I was taken away how they drove that car off the cliff. I thought that asian guy in the rx7 now Lfa died. Looks like it is going to be good.

Comment

i never see movies in theaters (except twilight...dont even think about asking )
              but once it comes out in bluray ill watch it seen them all not gonna stop
              Blake.
              1994 Accord Part out!
              Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
                i never see movies in theaters (except twilight...dont even think about asking )
                Plus its got Dwayne Johnson in it bro you know its going to be good. If you smell what the rock is cookin? aaahhhh the times.

Comment

My buddies wanna see this on Saturday, but I'm gonna be up in Massachusetts.. hm.
                  1991 HONDA ACCORD EX COUPE
                  2014 Volvo XC70 T6 AWD ----- 2000 Honda Odyssey LX
                  2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S ------ 1994 Toyota Corolla DX
                  2001 Subaru Outback --------- 1990 Infiniti M30

Comment

Lmao your not the only one who has seen twilight in movie theaters...damn girlfriend

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
                    Originally posted by keepinitclean
                    I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Comment

wow didn't even know fast 5 was coming out. guess i gotta see it.

Comment

saw the preview today for fast 5. def gonna watch it. need the theatre surround sound.

Comment

ironic getting pulled over before going to the the new fast and furious movie

Comment

Saw it last night, man was it a good movie! Whether you are a fan of the series or not,it is a great action packed movie and keeps you entertained. For those of you that are fans of the series as i am, be sure to stay a bit longer after the credits for another scene shown which reveals a very interesting twist.

Comment

Man i downloaded it online and there was only 2/3rds the picture there

i guess i will have to wait a few more days to see the rest of it

Comment

i seen it and liked it for what it was, good story and hot cop chick

Comment

Working...
                                X