Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

why do people call me a ricer

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why do people call me a ricer

why do people call me a ricer why do they is cuz there v8 got beet by a little 4 cyclender or what i dont get it its retarded

Originally posted by amw209 View Post
    why do people call me a ricer why do they is cuz there v8 got beet by a little 4 cyclender or what i dont get it its retarded
    Nice post

Comment

Originally posted by amw209 View Post
      Lets see pictures of your car. The terminolgy of ricer is the classification of many things when it comes down to cars. For one if you have a wing on your car which does not have a function of some sort or looks to sporty if you have a front wheel drive car with the known aftermarket names would classify you as a ricer.

If you have alot of stickers on your car like buddy club,apc and other names which display not too much of the real car enthusist scene. Most of the terms ricer display the image of a car enthusiast poser not a true car enthusiast. The actual car enthusiast must experience and start out as a ricer then move on to the real informative car enthusiast experience.

The average ricer would look in a magazine and see that n intake would give you 20 to 30 hp but not whp. Wheel horse power is actually get after that power is lost to the power you put down to the ground after the gain.

The ricer or car enthusiast who has been mis-informed does not know too much about cars due to other people spreading mis-information or magazines trying to make a quick buck by fooling people. The marketers are just there to just take your money lots of it, not actually informing you of their products actual proven performance with video's not just charts and graphs that any cave man can do.

Other car enthusists from other scenes just use the word ricer as a negative insult like 4-banger,ricer,ricer burner, etc. We have other names for them like gas burner,gas guzzler,meat-head etc. If you are driving around with a bodykit on your car with aftermarket wheels,under-glow light kits,altezza tail lights of some sort,an aftermarket steeringwheel with stickers all over it you are classified as a ricer through the import schene and the domestic car scene.

Thats just for looks if you have not done anything to your car under the hood then you are also considered a ricer. Other people have their own agendas not to mod under their hood of their cars and do things to the car visually improving it. I will admit it I did rock a wing on my 92 accord when I still had it. After I realized and woke up that a muffler and intake and strutbars isn't enough I met a few friends and swapped my motor for a performance after the nitrous kit and was ricer no more.

Comment

Hmmm, did u beat this v8?

How does ur car look.

Most cars I see now have a fart cannon, which I say sounds ricey, if it LOOKS ricey that's another thing.

Around here they will put a can on a mini van, s10 truck, fuking hyundai accents
        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

I dont have the slightest idea
          -Will

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
            Around here they will put a can on fuking hyundai accents
            Haha I have witnessed this with my own eyes!! He was hotrodding that thing around in bumper to bumper traffic too

Comment

Around here they put fart cans on Toyota Echo's. Fugliest car iv ever seen.
              -Will

Comment

Either your car or your street manners.

Comment

I say you should post a picture of your car and we go from there.

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
                  My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

Comment

1) do you have more stickers than paint ?
                    2) do you have a huge wing on the back ?
                    3) do you rev up at everything that moves?
                    4) why give a shit what people think ?

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Maybe they don't understand that it doesn't matter whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning.

Comment

Originally posted by scudweiser View Post
                        Maybe they don't understand that it doesn't matter whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning.
                        lmao@ vin

seriously we need pics of ur car a full 360 degree rotation

my new turbo build

Comment

did a=1? or geoff hack someone's account?

Comment

Doesnt look he knows how to post....

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/member.php?u=26416

Pics of said car, monster trucking around but not riced out at all.

he is also stock and auto so wiping V8's isn't likly...
                            amw209:
                            does any one know any thing about this mystery motor that i have cuz a friend of mine has a 5 speed f22a6 and i rapet him badly with no add ons and my car is auto not stick i know its *** butt thats changeing soon i only paid 50 bucks for the car and 120 bucks for the motor so im not complaning about the auto
                            Also brush up on your grammar please, no one on the site will really even listen to you if you continue to talk the way you do.
                            Last edited by baracuda; 05-11-2011, 06:48 PM.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

i aint trying make any one mad with words butt really frustrated the motor came out of a jdm prelud with the jdm ecu i went prelud.com the told that motor with the ecu makes almost 150 hp and im asking for your opinone and i did beat a v8 it was a chevy silverado butt i really think the motor had some sort work done to bofore i bought he said the haed had bean reworked i thought rebuilt what else could he have done [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                              X