Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

CB7 got Stolen!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7 got Stolen!

hi guy my uncles 1991 Accord LX got stolen today it is a white coupe with a grey front bumper please any info could help thank you. just P.M. me for anything.

This is his car

Sonz of bitches
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

i hope he gets his car back in one piece i hate thieves why cant they go buy there own shit instead of steal someone else car that put there blood sweat and tears in

Comment

It simply WAY WAY WAY too easy to steal a pre 2000 Honda

Bought from Darkcloud

http://wheelflip.com/r/DrAkE

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordkidd View Post
          i hope he gets his car back in one piece i hate thieves why cant they go buy there own shit instead of steal someone else car that put there blood sweat and tears in
          Because they're lazy and don't give a damn. Plus free shit is always an incentive. And a CB has to be one of the easiest cars to break into AND steal. Its very similar to walking up to a small child or baby if u will, holding a lollipop and violently snatching it out of the his hand and running off with it, sucking on it as you laugh down the street meanwhile stopping suddenly and turning around just to flip the baby off while taunting him and screaming a plethora of sexually explicit obscenities. Who does that? I hope your uncle didn't get done in similar fashion, but regardless that sucks and I hope he gets his shit back in the same condition it was taken in (plus a few more miles on it but thats to be expected after getting your shit jacked).

Comment

sorry to hear about that

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

Thank you guys for all your support and help the car was found by the Police today.

Comment

glad they found it, someone tried to jack mine a couple years ago and really messed up the ignition and wrecked the interior
                IG:worldboss_sanjcb7

Comment

glad they found it. they tried stealing mines as well but never got in just messed up my passenger side door handle

Comment

Glad they found it! How it didnt get messed up!

Comment

Working...
                    X