Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Need advice fast!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need advice fast!!!

So I have a girlfriend who I have a kid with. I love her, but I also like another girl. I've known this girl for about 2 years now. We had sex one time and can't get her outta my head. She doesn't know tht I live wit my gf she thinks I live wit my parents. I text her once in a while just to not lose contact wit her cuz if I leave my gf ill always have her to go to. I feel like an ass, cuz I know this other girl is in love wit me n she'll always b there for me n I'm just kinda using her. Should I just let her go for good? Or should I try to start something more serious wit her n leave my gf cuz all we do is fight in front of our child anyway? Guys please let me know what u guys think I should do!!!

yo man i feel your pain. I am in the same exact position except i didn't cheat on my gf yet and we don't have a kid. There is this "other" girl who i have known for 3 years and me and the gf have been going out 2 years. What i have done to get her outta of my head is weigh the positives and negatives. Also i would see what is better for your "child" because i am sure you want to give him or her everything in the world. If you and your girl really are not mean't to be then maybe you need to sit down and talk to her. I understand the fighting all the time i completely understand where your coming from. You feel like a POS, im sure but hey if you have to leave her then so be it but make sure you are 100% in the decision you make because you may not be able to go back (she may not forgive you for cheating or leaving her). Good luck man i really hope you are able to figure out the right decision.

Comment

Well if you feel like you shouldnt be with the chick you had a kid with as time changes just sit down and talk to her to see where her head is coming from and ask her if she still sees a future with you but slowly progress out of it. I hope your not thinking with your dick bro becuase if you are be prepared for the pain.

If it doesnt work out with your babymom's be there for the child always if you dont it will come back to haunt you. The kid will be a bastard with no proper guidance all out of control becoming a plague and menace to socities standards. If yoru going to go for that other chick take yoru time with her and sport the rubber so you dont have a kid with her no time soon. And support your son because if push comes to shove you will get hit with that child support and oh noes you gonna get raped.

Comment

Well, there is obviously some sort of conviction you are feeling for "cheating" on your girl friend. From what you wrote on here, your heart is obviously divided. You believe you love your baby's mom and yet you have feelings for another woman. In my experience, it is better to break it off with both of them. Do this with extreme diligence and patience while all the while showing love. If you do this it will be tough no doubt, but you must tell your girlfriend the truth. Tell her you have feelings for another, but because you realize you did wrong, you want to take a break to get your heart straight. Then, later down the road when u figure things out, make your decision.

Comment

basically its in our nature to seek out new and exciting things. you gota weigh up the pros and cons between the 2 look at the future and try see where you would rather be. its the worst thing to keep a girl for standby just incase one falls apart.
          women have this ability to find things out man...trust me after being brought up with just my mum and also being married for about 8 years guys cantreally hide anything and you gota understand how either of them will feel when they find out your seeing another. the best thing is to at least let one go and it will hurt less for them if you let them go rather they find out for both parties.
          also the excitement of the chase is an awsome feeling and then to find out that the other party likes you aswell it can all be very appealing and that excitement can be seen as love BUT you gota ask your self is it real.
          whats more real? the feelings you have for you current gf or this new girl?

You also need to take into account your child....a child in the equation changes things. do you love this child?
          but also do you actually love your current partner?
          another bad thing you can do is stay with your partner JUST for the child.
          also with your current partner you know you have some stability where as going into a new relationship you dont have that.
          i personally LOVED the chase rather than the actual relationship it made me feel accepted or wanted if you know what i mean.
          it was like getting a new toy on xmas morning but you never think that in the future you might get bored with that toy
          Last edited by Madpol; 05-30-2011, 04:03 PM.

“I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don’t let someone else write the book.”
          — Mighty Car Mods

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
            Well if you feel like you shouldnt be with the chick you had a kid with as time changes just sit down and talk to her to see where her head is coming from and ask her if she still sees a future with you but slowly progress out of it. I hope your not thinking with your dick bro becuase if you are be prepared for the pain.
            If it doesnt work out with your babymom's be there for the child always if you dont it will come back to haunt you. The kid will be a bastard with no proper guidance all out of control becoming a plague and menace to socities standards. If yoru going to go for that other chick take yoru time with her and sport the rubber so you dont have a kid with her no time soon. And support your son because if push comes to shove you will get hit with that child support and oh noes you gonna get raped.
            what i highlighted
            http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Well thanks for the advice guys, it is really appreciated. Maybe i forgot to tell u guys that i didnt cheat on my gf. its been a hard relationship...she's kinda like my high school sweatheart. We've been going on and off for like 8 years now. I had sex with the "other girl" when we were broken up so i dnt consider tht cheating. But all i ask myself is, is it worth continuing a relationship where we cant even talk without fighting? well once again thanks to everyone for ur advice.

Comment

Originally posted by lovecb7 View Post
                But all i ask myself is, is it worth continuing a relationship where we cant even talk without fighting?
                Well u might think differently if u already didn't have a girl on the side. U are more likely not to work things out with your current gf because you are already interested in this other one. It is apparent u are losing interest in your babymom and with the fighting compounding the entire situation I see you cheating on her and/or leaving her for the other woman. If u guys ain't meant to be then it is what it is. And yeah definitely consider the child in this but don't stay together just for the kid. If u do that u will just prolong the inevitable. And I do understand that u are torn. Over here u have the babymom that you've been with for a minute and you're comfortable with. She might not be everything u would want in a girl but she's coo plus you got a baby with her. Then u got the new girl over there thats something new and interesting. Plus u guys have a past and u are curious to see how that would of panned out if u had messed with her earlier. I know its hard to make a decision to leave one of them alone because u lose so much with the other and you're taking a risk of losing something promising that u could of had.

Comment

Its pretty fucking simple. You had a baby with this girl; be a man, stay with your girl, take care of your kid, and stop being a cheating douchebag. Its not that hard.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                  Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                  'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                  Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                    Its pretty fucking simple. You had a baby with this girl; be a man, stay with your girl, take care of your kid, and stop being a cheating douchebag. Its not that hard.
                    That sounds good but it's never that simple. And why in hell would u stay with a girl (regardless if u have a baby with her or not) that u apparently are losing feeling for? I can understand trying to work shit out but if that ain't happening then move on.

Comment

I second that opinion if its just not working out what is it that your babymother is doin that is causing you to lose interest???? That is a big factor with us men once we start to lose interest or we want to mess around thats it pretty much we start on the hunt again.

Comment

Originally posted by HardInThePaint View Post
                        That sounds good but it's never that simple. And why in hell would u stay with a girl (regardless if u have a baby with her or not) that u apparently are losing feeling for? I can understand trying to work shit out but if that ain't happening then move on.
                        That would be my opinion too if there wasn't a child involved, but there is. Because you have a kid, it is no longer about you and your dick, it is your sole job now to provide for that kid and his or her mom. Your feelings are secondary to that, so keep that shit in your pants.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

^^^^^^lol anyways this is what i say forget the other girl. If things dont work out with your babys moma you can always find her down the road.Second take an week or two break from your babys moma not an brake up just stay away for an week or two no crazy ish just get your head on stright sounds like you two spend two much time together. When you walk away from someone you care about for an while you start to miss them and want them back in your life trust me its worth trying if you have an kid and im not saying neglect your kid. just go stay at your fams house for an min till you two really really cant stand being away from each other. I see relationships like magnets theres an positive pole and an negitive pole sometimes your so close you push each other away. Sometime you attract to each other get your self back in the attract mode. Just like ppl say if you walk away from your ride for an while all the sudden you get that bite or want to go back two it and its like starting over with an new car. Anyways hope that helps late
                          My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                            Because you have a kid, it is no longer about you and your dick, it is your sole job now to provide for that kid and his or her mom.
                            Thats not entirely true IMO. U should provide for your child yes but you are not ever obligated to provide for a woman just because she is the mother of your kid(s). Now if u are married to her and she takes care of the children or whatever and u work and whatnot then I can agree with that. Trust me its better off to separate from your babymoms and have a decent relationship apart then to stay together and have your kid seeing u guys fight all the time and possibly see the cheating and lying and whatnot and eventually some type of nasty divorce (if u end up getting married) with them in the center of it all. They're both funky situations but its really the lesser of two evils. I don't understand that "staying together for the kids" attitude. If u know in your heart of hearts this is not the woman you're supposed to be with then there is nothing thats going to make u feel otherwise. Staying with her ONLY because u guys share a kid is ridiculous.

Comment

i have been married for 8 years now and me and the wife have both agreed that we love each other but not IN love and we have kids but it doesnt mean that the relationship with the children has changed one bit i still love them to bits and that will never change...me and the wife have retitled our relationship to a partnership and we still see each other as best friends.
                              if we do meat someone else then that person will have to get used to the fact that we are still close and look out any one who tries to change that.

“I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don’t let someone else write the book.”
                              — Mighty Car Mods

Comment

Working...
                              X