Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Noob, newb, nub, ect. Hello all.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noob, newb, nub, ect. Hello all.

New to the forums, Just saying hello.

Oh Hai ...

Haiiii ..

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by 99CcordMTF23 View Post
      New to the forums, Just saying hello.
      hey hey hey! so what you driving 00Ccord?
      "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Hello All

Hello all, I am new to this forum abviously you can tell by my post count lol.
        Anyway I am Honda Lunacy, I normally go by Nocturnal Lunacy or NOC. As that is my mmorpg handle. I play Guild Wars when I'm not playing with my car.
        I have a 1991 Honda Accord LX. It has 246,418 miles on it and still running as if it was brand new. I love Hondas and the limitless possibilities there are for upgrading and modifying Hondas. I have not done much to my Honda as of yet mainly due to the economy and money restraints lol. But I will as soon as things get settled. All I've really done is completely tear the Honda down to it's bare bones in the interior to clean all the years of caked on dirt from the inside body. Took me two days lol and 4 days for the seats to dry. But it is now clean to my specifications. But I am by far a long ways from a noob or such but I still have to post in the noob threads. Oh well, Glad to be here. Oh I also installed a stereo system all Kenwood. I will be installing an Audiocontrol DXS crossover today. Stereo installation is a must after purchasing the car. I bought it used.

Comment

My fiancé and I both have accords. She has a 99' CG5 sedan 5spd f23a1 vtec. And I have a 91' CB7 coupe, f22a1 autotragic. Both are black. Murdered out. Lol to Honda lunacy, thanks for the thread jack braeux.

Comment

Coupe? Lets see some pics!

Comment

welcome aboard guys ! i hope you enjoy your stay .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Did you tell 'em Mike sent ya?

>.>
                <.<

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by 99CcordMTF23 View Post
                  My fiancé and I both have accords. She has a 99' CG5 sedan 5spd f23a1 vtec. And I have a 91' CB7 coupe, f22a1 autotragic. Both are black. Murdered out. Lol to Honda lunacy, thanks for the thread jack braeux.
                  I think it's breaux.

Welcome to the forum.

Originally posted by Honda Lunacy View Post
                  Hello all, I am new to this forum abviously you can tell by my post count lol.
                  Anyway I am Honda Lunacy, I normally go by Nocturnal Lunacy or NOC. As that is my mmorpg handle. I play Guild Wars when I'm not playing with my car.
                  I have a 1991 Honda Accord LX. It has 246,418 miles on it and still running as if it was brand new. I love Hondas and the limitless possibilities there are for upgrading and modifying Hondas. I have not done much to my Honda as of yet mainly due to the economy and money restraints lol. But I will as soon as things get settled. All I've really done is completely tear the Honda down to it's bare bones in the interior to clean all the years of caked on dirt from the inside body. Took me two days lol and 4 days for the seats to dry. But it is now clean to my specifications. But I am by far a long ways from a noob or such but I still have to post in the noob threads. Oh well, Glad to be here. Oh I also installed a stereo system all Kenwood. I will be installing an Audiocontrol DXS crossover today. Stereo installation is a must after purchasing the car. I bought it used.
                  lulz

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

Wifes daily.

Here's the CG5. My wife's ride. Winter mode.

Comment

lets see your coupe. I have a coupe too!

Comment

Originally posted by 9_2_C_B_7 View Post
                        lets see your coupe. I have a coupe too!
                        Coupes FTW.

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

Coupes are cool but, sedans > all.
                          Welcome to the site!
                          1991 Accord Ex - H22A - Omnipower Coilovers - Greddy SP2
                          1993 Civic Dx - D15B7 - T3/T04E - Ported head - Hole in block - May be going F swap

My Workout Log

Originally posted by Leung
                          Well, I poked the big one in the head with the shovel while shouting at it "hey, you can't sleep here".

Comment

I will get pics of the coupe in the morning. It's pretty hayness though...
                            Last edited by 99CcordMTF23; 06-04-2011, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Pic of the CB7 Coupeh.

Comment

Working...
                              X