Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Are these corners legit and fit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are these corners legit and fit?

anybody bought a pair of these http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-91...Q5fAccessories

thinking about buying some anybody know where else to get these if these are not that legit and the fitment is off?

Those are legit bro. Buy them.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Daniel View Post
      Those are legit bro. Buy them.
      How are these legit? These are not JDM, and they only fit the 90-91 accords... Unless u have 9293 headlights on your 9091 they won't sit flush...

Comment

where can you find legit jdm corners than?

Comment

Japan

Comment

You have almost 400 posts... really? How are new corners going to affect the performance of your car?

Comment

Originally posted by ASTCB7 View Post
              where can you find legit jdm corners than?
              http://page21.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/j...ion/j138137433

Comment

Japanese Accords never had amber corner lights... unless they were aftermarket... bought on ebay.co.jp.

Comment

Why do peole think amber corner lights are jdm lol.

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
                  My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

Comment

Originally posted by AcCoRd91cBsEveN View Post
                    Why do peole think amber corner lights are jdm lol.
                    Cuz it saaayyyys .. "JDM" ..

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Exactly. THANK YOU!

On Julianacho's CB:

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
                        Cuz it saaayyyys .. "JDM" ..
                        It's sad that JDM will sell things faster... because every naive kiddie wants JDM parts, and they don't know the difference!

Honestly, JDM lost all appeal as soon as any kid with deep pockets could just sign on to ebay and pick up whatever they wanted. JDM was cool back in the day, when the parts were unknown to most, and extremely difficult to find. You had to know someone. Now, you just need to know how to use ebay... or overpriced "JDM" websites!

I get parts for my car that I like, because they look or perform as I want them to. I have a few JDM parts, but only because they fit my look. Honestly, my $10 amber corners and crystal-clear USDM glass headlights looked just as good as my JDM one pieces with my HID projector retrofit. I almost wish I could go back to the glass lights, and retrofit them!

Comment

Ahhh can't read it dammit

Comment

don't mean to be a little off subject but i want ambers but i also want the reflectors. ebay has a set that are smoked. does anyone know how to remove the smoke part. possible sand it down and clear it, if it sprayed on.

Comment

I believe the plastic itself is tinted... that's not coming off without replacing the entire plastic lens. If you want amber with reflectors, you could either search hard for them (they did exist at one time), or get some amber "stained glass" spraypaint and paint your stock corners.

Comment

Working...
                              X