Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

cali dont play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cali dont play

if this where one of my cars i would go to jail for murder

http://youtu.be/zadq9usA2SQ

There just civics who cares!

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Tell me why that was painful!

Now this would not be happening if the GOVERNMENT would fund new tracks to race on. They would end up getting more money that way other then crushing cars.

Comment

They were street racing. A crushed car is a lot better than someone dying.

Originally posted by youtube
        Several cars that where involved in illegal street racing in Ontario, Ca Had there cars impounded to latter find out that the cars were to be destroyed due to having stolen engines, transmissions, and other performance perts or modifications.
        Even better... they crushed thieves cars.

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

i agree i would rather crush a car than take a life. but that is also true if they would open more tracks or even close down a strip or street of few hours a weekend that would help the prob alot... I personally am a ex street racer lost my DL cause of it and have not had it in two years FUCK that its not worth it. funny thing is i was stopped by undercover cop driving a 2000 camaro he let me run for a few miles then stopped me and had back up on the way. so now i just cruise or hit the drag strip =^)

Comment

the cars/parts for cars were stolen... why wouldnt they crush them.

Comment

well if the car was stolen..... return it to the owner dont fuckin crush it lol and the parts who cares honestly you can go to any junk yard and buy stolen parts and not even know. what if one of them wrecked cars had a stolen motor and that was all that was good on the car? the junk yard would sell it to you...

Comment

The cars were crushed because the owners did not have proof of where they bought the engine and body parts but i remember reading an article that the people who were caught street racing got there cars impounded but still went in front of a judge to show him proof that everything was purchased legally if they didnt have proof then it was considered stolen especially if the VIN numbers didnt match a good example would be 626CB7 his car got impounded for the right hand drive conversion that didnt have matching VINS but they gave him enough time to remove ALL the parts from his care before he turned it in to them.

I live in Cali and most of us OG's got or are getting our engine swap bared by the state of california

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                "2SIIC"
                Authentic Jerseys for sale
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

They could have salvaged some parts.
                  cb7sk8rdude

Comment

damn, the first civic had a H
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
                      damn, the first civic had a H
                      HAHA i know thats the first thing i noticed but damn those machines makes ripping the car into pieces look so easy especially when it just pulled the engine out like if it was nothing

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                      "2SIIC"
                      Authentic Jerseys for sale
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

I want to see how badly that engine was fucked up from ripping it out. It had the exhaust attached and everything still.

Comment

its carnage, but the engine is still good, probably damage to exterior pars but the engine can still be used

i used to do this when i worked at the JY, volvo l60, and l90 laugh at econolines, and astro vans
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

still crazy shit no matter how you look at it

Comment

Haha It's true cali doesn't play around.
                              This happened in my city-
                              http://youtu.be/Nq6IFFcVN6A

Skip too 2:10 hahaha
                              http://youtu.be/z_BAqab9foc

Comment

Working...
                              X