Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

350z body kit opinions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

350z body kit opinions?

So I have been looking to buy another Vortex body kit, because mine has seen better days haha. But I am kind of liking this r35 concept kit, I'm just trying to stay "rice" free and wanted your opinions. Should I stay with what I know looks good or try something new? Both kits are the same price BTW.
    Vortex

R35
    350z- Injen CAI & CB, Stillen testpipes & headers, kinetix SSV plenum, TEIN SS coilovers
    90 LX- a6 conversion, 2.5in exhaust

Gtr style

Sold to: dbsharp, daheavyking X3
    Bought from:'93CB7Ex, xkjnboix, duffmanivxx, remix405, CB7tuner official shop

Comment

GTR one looks aggressive without being ricey.

Comment

gtr + eyelids
        frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

I don't particularly care for the GT-R resemblance on the Z. If you really wanted a nice look I'd go with the Nismo kit (if you can find one) or one of Stillen's offerings. I think the thing that makes the blue Z stand out so much are the LM-GT's rather than the kit. [/opinion]

Comment

there is enough g35 coupes with the gt-r front, why would you want your z to look like one of those?

Comment

I like the Vortex kit myself. It looks like it could be stock, which IMO is how a kit SHOULD look.

Comment

Thanks guys, I think im going to stick with the votex kit. The car turns heads and Im thinking the gtr look will just rice it... plus I saw a scion tc with the same kit lmao. I really want a doluck kit, but I want food in the house too.
                350z- Injen CAI & CB, Stillen testpipes & headers, kinetix SSV plenum, TEIN SS coilovers

Comment

I love DoLuck. But yeah... not cheap. For a car that you actually drive, it's best to stay with something affordable, because as you know from your current kit, they take damage!

Comment

For the 350z I always liked the Sarona kit (think its the same from tokyo drift?) but that is too extreme for a DD....Have you looked at some lip kits? I'm sure they should have a good selection

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                      I like the Vortex kit myself. It looks like it could be stock, which IMO is how a kit SHOULD look.
                      Ya thats what I thought myself. I dont care for the GTR look for a 350. just my .02

Click For Full Details->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=177213
                      Chozen Few Customz _CT_

Comment

Saw that one a year ago, pretty badass IMO

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post

Saw that one a year ago, pretty badass IMO
                          your signature is WAY too big.

to the OP the stuff you have now looks good. im going to look at a daytona blue 350z this weekend myself

My Members Ride Thread
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

That Z looks nice, but from far off i bet it looks like a newer eclipse. Im going to buy the same vortex kit, and add some carbon fiber pieces to it.

Comment

Working...
                            X