Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

3gen looks like AE86

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3gen looks like AE86

okay i was looking around found interested 3gen accord looks well nice,it's going be my next ride...what y'all think

Last edited by texas_cb7; 01-22-2012, 02:14 AM.

someone a while back here made his rwd, used a f22a engine as well, threw it in the back of the trunk
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

I used to own one, but she got wrecked.

RIP

Originally posted by deevergote
      Nobody says "Ebonics" anymore... It's thoroughly racist to assume that only black people talk like idiots. This site is proof that EVERYONE, of every cultural background, is capable of talking (or rather, typing) like a total fucking moron.

Comment

i bet it was nice

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
          someone a while back here made his rwd, used a f22a engine as well, threw it in the back of the trunk
          Bet that was awesome.

wish i still had mine
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Nobody says "Ebonics" anymore... It's thoroughly racist to assume that only black people talk like idiots. This site is proof that EVERYONE, of every cultural background, is capable of talking (or rather, typing) like a total fucking moron.

Comment

I know someone with an 86 accord. It's pretty cool!! The hatch has the visor things along the window.
            cb7sk8rdude

Comment

I've always loved those hatches. A shame they're so rare. A close family friend of my grandparents had one from new. It was a nice charcoal grey.

I'd definetly love to pick one up if I had the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                I've always loved those hatches. A shame they're so rare. A close family friend of my grandparents had one from new. It was a nice charcoal grey.

I'd definetly love to pick one up if I had the chance.
                i found 1 for 1,200 buck 5 speed and it still has a/c the guy he the 3rd owner

Comment

I have one sitting in my driveway.

Comment

That don't look bad at all

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
                    Originally posted by keepinitclean
                    I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Comment

I've never been a fan of flip up lights but it it had an f22 in the trunk and rwd. I wouldn't care that would be sick.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                      It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

The RWD one actually had an H22A in the back. He just had an F22 (B1, I believe) as a placeholder as he built the H22A.

The flip up lights were a sign of a sporty car in the 80s. The Accord was actually noteworthy for having them, as it very clearly expressed Honda's sporty intentions with their "family car". The 4th generation marked a significant change in the Accord. Honda made it larger, softer, and less sporty. The 3rd gen is a much sportier car than the 4th gen. It's a shame the A20A isn't all that potent (though not a bad motor.) The B20 that came in the 3rd gen in other markets never made it to the US market. That was a 150hp DOHC beast. It made the 3rd gen Accord much more like an EG Civic Si (only slightly heavier, but with a significantly larger engine.)

Comment

h22 would be even better. probably loud as balls now that i think about it though. but still.

my moms prelude had flip up lights but i still didnt like them that much. i was only like 4 years old but yeah. it was a pretty pimp car if you like prince. or the artist formerly known as or whatever hes calling himself theese days. it was a custom purple paint job with paisley smoke shadows and then i remember she had like theese gold enkei wheels and gold honda emblems and then she had the prince logo on there too. ill try to find some pictures.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                          It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

I've always liked the 3rd gen hatchbacks. When I first saw one years ago, i actually did mistake it for an 86 :P. Wouldn't mind owning either cars with a panda paint scheme.

Comment

they are sweet rides! i use to own one. car turns heads even when my car was just all stock with slapped rota gt3s

Comment

Working...
                              X