Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what is the single most expensive thing on your car??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is the single most expensive thing on your car??

Excluding engine and transmission parts, mine is my jdm one piece headlights
    And they weren't that expensive lol

Insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      Insurance.
      Lmao, without a doubt, and my shoes!

Comment

My wheels, but my system is rapidly catching
        Up

Comment

tools in trunk
          92 CB7 F22 5 speed.

^MY RIDE THREAD^

Comment

rims and oem fog light my first set i paid like 250 for them and i just picked up a set a few weeks ago for 100.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194049

Comment

My front lip.
              Glad it was a present!
              Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

My swap.
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

My intersection lights, then second is my EDM headlight washers lol

New heart and soul H22A4
                  Bought from: King James,kouzie,xkjnboix,tommi
                  Sold too: P5ylance,GearBangnAccord
                  Traded with: crazymikey,nine_deuce

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
                    My swap.
                    x2 the swap cause I didn't about all the other places to get a eng.
                    Freedom Is Not Free
                    U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Damn near everything transfercase,transmission,motor even a headlights is worth like four of your headlights if its JDM accord headlight your two headlights to my one. Transfercase 1k if its used and like 6k new lol probably rebuilt. As for the gearbox like eight if its new 1k if used. Motor good luck finding one lol

Comment

My Tires 245/45/16 hossier r6 1200 for a set, next to that would be the cage, the motor/tranny

The Race Car

Comment

Wow... 1600 for tires? That's a lot I worked at tire kingdom and the most expensive set of tires I ever sold was 1200
                          Most of the stuff I have is under 200, I have 2sts of jdm one piece headlights but I might have to get rid of one don't need 2
                          But those are the most expensive thing I've bought, and they're not even on yet haha
                          Last edited by curlyboy07; 04-05-2012, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by curlyboy07 View Post
                            Wow... 1600 for tires? That's a lot I worked at tire kingdom and the most expensive set of tires I ever sold was 1200
                            Most of the stuff I have is under 200, I have 2sts of jdm one piece headlights, pm me about them if interested *wink wink* lol
                            Y'all must of sold mainly factory size tires. $1500+ set of tires is a daily thing. Mostly mud tires. $5000 and up Tim/tire packages get sold out my shop all the time. $13000 was the most expensive set up I sold. It was one of the first sets of dub floaters back in 2006

Comment

Originally posted by curlyboy07 View Post
                              Most of the stuff I have is under 200, I have 2sts of jdm one piece headlights, pm me about them if interested *wink wink* lol
                              dont try to sell stuff in the beginners section...dont even hint at it...delete what you posted about those before the wrong person sees it. take care now. bye bye then...

the most expensive thing on my car right now.....my HIDs. lol. i dont have much done to my CG.

Comment

Working...
                              X