Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

im so mad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im so mad

i went to get a f22a6 cam on the yard and look what i found.

i was so mad

look how broken the cam is.

paypal info:leonardorivera50@yahoo.com

What would you like us to do? Wave a magic wand?

Just get another motor.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
      What would you like us to do? Wave a magic wand?

Just get another motor.
      you knw something you are smart ass i was just sharing something,is like how we all are gonna meet or be friends if we always saying something dumb about each other,no i dnt want you to feel bad, or nothing but fuck always with some dumb shit.

Comment

I dont get it. If you need the cam just grab it its right there. Whats wrong with it?

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
        It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Is broke,every time I got the money for it is eather broke or I never find one I been looking for this cam sence 2008 now I find it and pammm is broke.

Comment

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
            I dont get it. If you need the cam just grab it its right there. Whats wrong with it?
            It looks chewed up just behind the cam seal.
            Originally posted by Mishakol129
            Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

I have my pick of literally 15-20 of these down here in Houston on any given day. I can't imagine that in Chicago there aren't that many.
              My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

if you see it close it has a lot of chunk off man im sorry as hell

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                  I have my pick of literally 15-20 of these down here in Houston on any given day. I can't imagine that in Chicago there aren't that many.
                  why do u guys think im in chicago??? im in cleveland they call it c-town

Comment

Originally posted by F22 BEASTING View Post
                    why do u guys think im in chicago??? im in cleveland they call it c-town
                    Because to most of the USA C-town means Chicago.
                    Originally posted by Mishakol129
                    Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
                      Because to most of the USA C-town means Chicago.
                      lolol ok jajajaja ifix it

Comment

Originally posted by F22 BEASTING View Post
                        you knw something you are smart ass i was just sharing something,is like how we all are gonna meet or be friends if we always saying something dumb about each other,no i dnt want you to feel bad, or nothing but fuck always with some dumb shit.
                        ...English is definitely not your forte.

I guess from my point of view..I don't get why you get pissed if it's broken. Just find another motor.

It's the internet..try not to take anything too seriously here.
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
                          ...English is definitely not your forte.

I guess from my point of view..I don't get why you get pissed if it's broken. Just find another motor.

It's the internet..try not to take anything too seriously here.
                          yes english is not my first language,where im from is really hard to find the f22a6 cam theres is 1000 of f22a1 but not f22a6,and yes is internet but we can meet and be real friends you knw not only you but every one in this forum. capish lol jk

Comment

http://ashtabula.craigslist.org/pts/2927912056.html

since you have been looking for a F22a6 cam for a long time i guess you would go not too far for one

Comment

Originally posted by S.W.A.T View Post
                              http://ashtabula.craigslist.org/pts/2927912056.html

since you have been looking for a F22a6 cam for a long time i guess you would go not too far for one
                              craiglist ohhh shit man i forgot about craiglist thanks for remind me thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X