Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Dear cb7tuner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear cb7tuner

Thank you so much for all the help. Over the last five years you have helped me take a car that most assumed would never run into a car I love. To everyone who has answered a question to posting a diy, even deev and the mods thank you for all your work. I hope this forum is always active with new builds. Good day.
    Originally posted by Dr. Shuffles
    Prius? Fuck that shit. I can't afford those things. Why do you think I'm driving a Honda that's old enough to buy beer?

are u leaving? and its been 2 years lol

Comment

you have sold your cb7?

Comment

I've been lurking since I was 16. I am almost 22 now. Just made a profile finally. I am not selling my car. I still have more plans for it. After my garage was robbed it gave me more motivation to build.
        Prius? Fuck that shit. I can't afford those things. Why do you think I'm driving a Honda that's old enough to buy beer?

Comment

why you write this post in this case?

Comment

I feel the work this community does is under appreciated. The general information and atmosphere of the forum is terrific. I am on here all the time reading. I just wanted to let everyone know that I enjoy this website.

Comment

x2 man i feel the same.....cb7tuner needs to go public!!!!!
              Originally posted by Makaveli2k
              Be a man. Grab on the crank pulley with one hand, hold some chloroform over the air filter and "Shush it to death".
              Originally posted by Accrdkid
              Hey did you earn your Red Wings? Red Wings being you muffed dived that coochie and tasted copper and got the red mustache.

No matter how far you go, the same path lies in front of you. "ユメクイ"

Comment

Originally posted by Jkid View Post
                x2 man i feel the same.....cb7tuner needs to go public!!!!!
                I like this though. I don't have to worry about the normal Honda guy. I've been threw three cbs. This is my first manual since my m3. E36tech is dead. No one post on there. almost all of them don't care unless you make 600hp

Comment

Originally posted by cbh23 View Post
                  I like this though. I don't have to worry about the normal Honda guy. I've been threw three cbs. This is my first manual since my m3. E36tech is dead. No one post on there. almost all of them don't care unless you make 600hp
                  this is so true^^^ people like that arent real enthusiasts because they only care about power and not every single detail you could do or work on your car, a real enthusiast will like your car even if its all stock just because the passion for the chassis or any other is there.

MRT Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193631
                  My fs thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=190359

Comment

I feel you on that one friend. I like the post you made. I think that's why now I have 3 of them...I just can't stay away from them at all, I really enjoy my CB's they are fun and easy to work on no less no one in my area (KC for you FL folks) has a CB that looks like any of mine. But deff props for giving this site major credits man!!!
                    The CB7 Collector.
                    Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                    92 LX Coupe F22A1
                    2013 Toyota Corolla S
                    92 EX Sedan F22A1
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
                      I feel you on that one friend. I like the post you made. I think that's why now I have 3 of them...I just can't stay away from them at all, I really enjoy my CB's they are fun and easy to work on no less no one in my area (KC for you FL folks) has a CB that looks like any of mine. But deff props for giving this site major credits man!!!
                      :off-topic: interested in four state meet?

this place is home for me. I had a base rsx, 92 ex, h23 swapped accord, then a s2000, then my e36. I bought a cb two years ago and I just got it running. I couldn't have done it without this site.

Comment

My new home aswell.

deevergote is an awesome dude, I plan to help build this website in the near future.. CB7Tuner.com is a way of life for me now regardless of what my fiance thinks!
                        Jay
                        HondaLina
                        91' Accord EX R JDM H22A

Comment

Dear member ,

We, the staff, cannot approve your resignation at this time.
                          Please feel free try again anytime soon.

Thank You,
                          Noob Herder.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by ExplodingCake View Post
                            Dear member ,

We, the staff, cannot approve your resignation at this time.
                            Please feel free try again anytime soon.

Thank You,
                            Noob Herder.
                            if I left what would I do with this?

Comment

I feel the ssame
                              visit vgruk

Comment

Working...
                              X