Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Found this Accord with a H22A for $500 what should I do with it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found this Accord with a H22A for $500 what should I do with it?

It had a broken timing belt and it bent intake valve on cylinder 3, got that replaced had the head freshened up and put it back together. Im not really into hondas but its a pretty fun car what are things to make it better? It has Tein coilovers all around.

<br>

<br>

<br>
    Last edited by h22accordexr; 04-26-2012, 05:29 PM.

What a steal! Keep it and mod it!!! look throught the members ride threads to get ideas! Has tons of potential!

Comment

Thanks it had some aftermarket stuff but it was stolen out of the back seat sometime in between days I was working on it smh lol

Comment

Is it running well again? If so, that's definitely a steal. The coilovers themselves are worth more than that. The body looks to be in nice shape. It'd be hard to find a clapped out stock CB7 for $500!

Comment

Yeah, that's a pretty nice car. Nothing about the swap looks hodge-podge and the paint looks amazing.
          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Damn
            My whips so clean I can see the reflection of your car in the reflection of my car on the reflection of your car

Comment

omg the guy went that low on the price?

this thing was in the nor cal lounge section for 1500 and no one bothered to buy it and you swept it away for 500.

im dissapointed now that i did not try to lowball the buy selling it. would have been well worth it.

Comment

Sweet buy! Get a replacement intake, you can try your luck at a junkyard I've seen that a few members here have been fortunate enough to find intakes and buy them for well under what they are worth.

Comment

wow what a deal. I need to get on CL more often. How do you like driving it?

Comment

Nice find! and keep it for sure!
                    -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                    -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                    -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                    -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by otto07 View Post
                      omg the guy went that low on the price?

this thing was in the nor cal lounge section for 1500 and no one bothered to buy it and you swept it away for 500.

im dissapointed now that i did not try to lowball the buy selling it. would have been well worth it.
                      I didnt get it off the forums I found it at a tow yard that does auctions every tuesday and friday and since the valve cover was off and the timing belt was off and everyone goes to get a running car no one bid just me 500 lol shit it even has a carbon fiber hood lol

This is the last good find I had

Comment

Originally posted by GXLancer View Post
                        wow what a deal. I need to get on CL more often. How do you like driving it?
                        Drives real good actually someone did a good job with the swap it has mad torque too

Comment

man that's one clean sedan, keep the car or you would regret selling her.

Comment

i know but that car was posted on craigslist for 1500. and a member here posted it on norcal lounge section. No one ended up buying it so i guess the guy gave up and let it go to auction.

Originally posted by h22accordexr View Post
                            I didnt get it off the forums I found it at a tow yard that does auctions every tuesday and friday and since the valve cover was off and the timing belt was off and everyone goes to get a running car no one bid just me 500 lol shit it even has a carbon fiber hood lol

Comment

I'm not gonna lie, I'm really jealous of your find. Lucky :

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
                              BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
                              Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
                              CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

Working...
                              X