Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Just got another Honda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got another Honda

Hey everyone. Just recently bought a 1993 Accord from a friend of mine for a price I couldn't pass up. I daily drive a 2002 Z28 Camaro and was tired of cranking miles on it and the gas mileage so I was looking for something reliable and good on gas, and what better than a cheap Honda! I've owned a 98 Prelude before, and enjoyed it (minus the H23 swap I did that caused all kinds of irritating problems).

I look forward to posting/learning here on CB7tuner!

Welcome to the site!

What do you consider poor gas mileage with the Camaro? I used to drive a 2002 SS with a Torquer V.2 camshaft and still got 29 mpg on the highway with the T-56.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

I get 18 mixed with 4.10s behind a T56 as well. If I go straight highway I can get 23. Engine wise, aside from the SLP lid, I'm stock right now.

I put about 17,000 miles on it last year though, and I really don't want to continue slamming miles on it.

Comment

Oh, I understand. Factory 3.42s on this thing. Other than the cam this had the Blackwing lid (factory 345hp car), Hooker off-road headers and Texas Speed Rumbler exhaust. The Mustang dyno wasn't to impressed at 373whp.
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Yeah I hear ya. I have a borla cat back on mine and I'm dying to get some long tubes, but money, as always, is an issue.

Comment

Welcome to the site! I own a 02 z28 also great cars, smart move to save the miles on the camaro. My first cb served the same purpose, best of luck with the accord there pretty fun cars as well.

Comment

Working...
            X