Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My ride...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My ride...

I know..I need to do a drop zone..I will do it soon
    Attached Files

Sweet! Yet another car with a kit and projectors that I can say I like Cars like yours are proof that such parts don't always ruin a car. Done right, the result is quite nice!

Lemme guess... you're running 17" wheels with a 40 profile tire? Get a 45 profile and you'll fill in that gap a little more. I would then suggest getting a mild set of springs. I'm on H&R sports myself (1.8"F/1.5"R) and it's nice... not TOO low, but low enough to look clean. You don't want to smash up that nicely painted bumper by slamming your car!

Once you get 30 posts, be sure to make a Member's Ride profile! Don't forget to follow the format, though!

Comment

Looks good. I think your grill stands out a lot though. You might look at doing some sort of grill modification in the future to lessen that down. Then again, it may just be the picture. I agree with Deev, get taller tires. It'll look much better, ride much better, and you'll have a correct speedo.
      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
        Sweet! Yet another car with a kit and projectors that I can say I like Cars like yours are proof that such parts don't always ruin a car. Done right, the result is quite nice!

Lemme guess... you're running 17" wheels with a 40 profile tire? Get a 45 profile and you'll fill in that gap a little more. I would then suggest getting a mild set of springs. I'm on H&R sports myself (1.8"F/1.5"R) and it's nice... not TOO low, but low enough to look clean. You don't want to smash up that nicely painted bumper by slamming your car!

Once you get 30 posts, be sure to make a Member's Ride profile! Don't forget to follow the format, though!

lolz..thanks a lot..nice guess..but a bit off..is 18's and I think 35 on the front and 40 on the back, but I'm thinkin about selling the rims not sure yet

Comment

looks good, can't wait to see your member's ride thread if you make one. keep up tha good work on that cb.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

wow......I'm really digging the kit man!!! Nice work!

Midwest car club

Current rides:
            91 accord lx (5spd)
            92 accord lx (5spd)
            93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Welcome. Clean car, nice tints.....diggin the window visors to. Like you said, a moderate drop will set it off for sure..... The sport-drop Deev was refering to is what I am running as well, it'd be perfect.....still rides very nice.
              1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

i vote..MORE PIX!

its nice to see some kitted cb's once and a while.. its not my style but its a nice change up then the O so common stock w/ mugen lip

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

looks good

COMMENT MY RIDES!!!!

91 blue accord ex 4 door automatic

Comment

Hey man welcome to the sight! Proof that kits dont ruin a car! Your ride looks great, I like the fender vents, they look like a merc. :-) HID are hot, the grill is also. It keeps the car focused, and shows what type of car it is. You dont want to take it off and have the car look generic!
                    Anyways, I vote more pics also. When you have 30 post, n00B!

- Zipcreature
                    Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

im diggin the fresh paint lol very clean kitted car! keep it up
                      Frost White CB7 Crew #28
                      RIP cb7

99 taffeta white ej8

Comment

lolz..thanks a lot everyone..I was thinkin about gettin the tien coilover kit...so i have both the shocks and the springs at the same time..I will post up some pic to show you guys more..once again thanks a lot for the comments..plus I'm goin to sent my car to a bodyshop so F-er ran to me and mess up my rear driver side..and it messed up my rim..I need to replace it..
                        Last edited by Azncb7; 03-28-2006, 02:07 AM.

Comment

nice car, looking good

Comment

that sick dude

Comment

Hmmm.....Where Have I Seen That Color Before? Nosa. Hey I See You Went With The Gun Metal Grey....Or Is That Charcol? Either Way, Nice Choice. As You Can See I Went With The Gun Metal Grey. Nice Bodykit, Looks Clean And Not Over The Top.
                              "Saving The World, One Smile At A Time"

Comment

Working...
                              X