Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

cb7 tuner should be a club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cb7 tuner should be a club

You know we should have a cb7tuner.com car club. Show some respect and help eachother out as much as possible. Maybe even register the name as an official club or something like that. Well let me know what you all think. Personally i think I have a hangover and its time for breakfast.
    No longer working on the cb. To much time and money has been put into it. Check my for sale thread where the whole car will be parted out.

I think the people in Cali already started one up reppin it at HIN this year.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

come out to the annual spring meet in NC..

and there are a few regional car "clubs" from this site.

Comment

Well we are thinking of starting one up near the syracuse area. A lot of clubs are already around but they wont take you unless you you have full ground effects and other cosmetics. Its dumb since most of them have all stock motors. What we are doing is starting one that the requirments are that you have a modded motor. If the car is clean than thats cool but if we show up at a spot repping with our name people will now that we may not have tons of show, but we have a lot of go. All cars will be accepted but there need to be more than just usual bolt ons. For example I am starting up the club with some dsm guys and I might not even be able to be a member since there is not enough on my car. One of the guys has one fucking fast talon, he lights up ALL 4 TIRES when doing a burnout!!
        No longer working on the cb. To much time and money has been put into it. Check my for sale thread where the whole car will be parted out.

Comment

Maybe because he has AWD...

Comment

Honestly, we pretty much ARE a club. I mean, we have meets... we help each other out all the time. I've met people from all over... Midnite Racer X came up from Florida and tuned my car, AccordWarrior and I venture to each other's houses (5 hours away) for random projects, cp[mike] has wrenched on countless cars...

I personally can list about a dozen members from this board that have done something to my car I can list a dozen more that I've helped with their cars. I'm pretty sure I've met about 75 members in person so far, and that list grows with every meet.

So, I guess since we have over 5000 members across the country (and the world) we'll never meet everybody. We'll never have a whole-club gathering... but we're a family!

The SSD guys rep their group... they kinda made a faction of CB7tuner.com and created their own club from it. We could all do that. I know I'm always rallying the NJ guys!

Comment

Yes I know that, but do you know how hard it is to do a 4 tire burnout? Thats raw power right there holmes.

I think its so awesome that people meet up and stuff, I am looking forward to people helping me out (i am still learning after all), and then I look forward to passing whatever I learn onto others.

Comment

Originally posted by DjSpeedy

I think its so awesome that people meet up and stuff, I am looking forward to people helping me out (i am still learning after all), and then I look forward to passing whatever I learn onto others.
                i have to agree with DJspeedy i wanted to attend the meeting right her in SO Cal but when i finally became a member of the CB7 family i was just a little to late but hey i am for sure going to meet up with eceryone the next time theres a meeting so i can get to know everyone andd actually learn something else about my car besides the basics
                ________
                PROBLEMS FROM PRILOSEC
                Last edited by Davids92Accord; 04-09-2011, 02:11 AM.

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                "2SIIC"
                Authentic Jerseys for sale
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

have signed in at the LA Division Thread? come and introduce yourself and u can definitely come to the next meet.
                  Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                    I think the people in Cali already started one up reppin it at HIN this year.
                    HIN down in texas? i think im going to be heading down there this summer and playing around with the domestics that hang around looking for races i'd be happy to rep a cb7 tuner club if some other people are going down there..

Comment

Yea, cb7tuner is already a club...

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

pfft . . . club? were one step ahead of that shit. were a family.
                        -Mark-
                        CB7
                        CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                        Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                          What he said ^^. Im gonna be rollin to HIN with a few buddies not entering my car...its not worthy. Anyway i dont think we have an HIN thing goin down here we just meet? Also HIN aint till like october still got a long ass time.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          I piss off people for fun.
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                            Exactly
                            Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxCB7
                              have signed in at the LA Division Thread? come and introduce yourself and u can definitely come to the next meet.
                              yea i will do that as soon as im done with my 30 post since im a new guy but i already PM ramiro about and i told him to keep me heads up when theres another meeting going on down here
                              ________
                              Lost forum
                              Last edited by Davids92Accord; 04-09-2011, 02:12 AM.

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                              "2SIIC"
                              Authentic Jerseys for sale
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Working...
                              X