Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

hey.. noobie here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn i'd buy it...
    DO IT
    (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
    Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
    My (old) Ride

Comment

for real man, go for it..that kid...

Comment

go for it man...that looks super clean for that price... ive got the same fogs
        1993 CB7
        2001 BB6

Comment

get on that ish, looks super clean

Comment

Make sure EVERYTHING is in working order and that it was properly maintained. Other than that, pick that baby up, it looks hella clean!
            Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

Make sure that kid didn't drive it.

Comment

haha i know poor kid... he lives across the street from me

Comment

A black EX 5spd coupe?? Hell YA I'd buy it for $3K! Swap in my H and be done wid it! LOL

Where you at in Cali? Norcal? Socal? Close enough to go to the meet on the 29th in Walnut Creek?
                  Originally posted by Junior Smurff
                  Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

as much as i love my CB7 i would much rather have that ... correct me if im wrong late 60s model chevy with the slicks prolly got a worked 454 under the hood too

Comment

That looks amazing. $3000 is a steal for a clean CB7 with leather! Leather in anything but an SE is VERY rare. Most people didn't elect to pay for that option. Also, those rims ARE nice rims I paid for a set of those is worse condition last year! If you want to upgrade to something else, I suggest browsing through a car magazine and looking at the wheel ads. Great way to get aquainted with some of the current models.

This isn't an appearance question though... moved to OT.

Comment

i wont be going to any meets anytime soon... still dont got my license, but i bought the car just to save it incase my neighbor sells it to someone else

Comment

Working...
                        X