Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

How much over the speed limit do you go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

City: probably about 0~5 over...

Highway: about 10~15 over...

you just have to pay attention to the road....FOLLOW the traffic!
    keep your eyes no the U-Turn and also those bridges!

Comment

City: 5-10

Highway: 10-????????

Comment

5-10 in city

I cant seem to keep it under 75 on the highway....Ocasionaly 80-85 without realizing it...

ILBB
        People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
        The world needs to be reset.

Comment

i really dont look @ my speedo unless a cop is behind me but i drive what i feel is safe on backroads so prolly 8-12 over on roads and i keep WOT to the highway mostly so i do like 90-100 when i get on 1
          who needs a manual anyway

JDM is the way to play, all day every day

Comment

I've been drivin a Ranger pickup a lot lately so if it's loaded up, I do the speed limit or less. If it's empty 5-65 MPH over the limit. With my CB, it's a different story. I usually do at least 35 over and sometimes up to 100 over the limit. Please don't drive like me. Some bad shit has happened because of it so do not follow my example. I have pics of flipped trucks, smashed up cars, and lots of fines/jail time/suspended licenses to serve as an example of how not to drive

My Accord History:
            91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

i cruise at 80,,whereva i go

Comment

city/town roads- 10-15 over
                highway- 20-30 over depending on traffic and cops, been past 130 quite a few times not racing, he he i love speed

backroads- as fast as i can go, usually 30 over

Comment

10km city, 20km highway/freeway
                  ..[CB7][STAR]..
                  MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

I pull about 5 over in the city, 8 over on a rural highway, and about 10-40 over on the interstate. Cops have been crawlin around here so I cant speed too bad on the rural highways and cities.

Comment

residential 25-30mph gotta watch for the little kiddies
                      5-10over in the city
                      10-20 over on rural highways and the interstate
                      all of that is subject to traffic weather conditions and the presence of 5-0 however.
                      1992 Honda Accord DX
                      Coupe 5spd
                      2.2 liter I-4 (code: F22a1)
                      125hp @5200 rpm 137 lb/ft @4000 rpm

(\__/)
                      (O.o )
                      (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

lol, i did 125+ with ''heylookitsdylan'' in the car against a mustang on the highway....but in the city prob. no more then 10 over.
                        some cars have wings cuz they look cool.
                        some cars have wings cuz they increase efficiency.
                        some cars have wings to keep them from taking flight.
                        f1 fan

Comment

Originally posted by 93spooncb7
                          to all you people with stock accords or accords with unmodded ecus dont lie about your top speed specially the dude with the 89 accord going 145 was bs that cars carburated my brother had the same thign and it barely hit 100, but the 4th gens if your car is stock or does not have a modded ecu you top out at 115 so dont lie
                          i have a few things to say to you...one both the LXi and the SE-I had PGM-FI..also i can easily get my 88 up to 120mph....and yeah the carb'd models were slow but they could even hit 110...and i have got my dads 90 ex up to about 122, but it was still accellerating at that speed...
                          ---
                          and now about the speed limits, i usually go 5-10 over in the city and 5-20 over on the highway...
                          -----current vehicle-----
                          --1988 accord lxi--
                          -mods-
                          -engine rebuilt ground up
                          -custom short ram intake
                          -straight piping with 3Aracing can
                          ------------------------
                          getting a 90 accord ex in a few months, and i cant wait...

Comment

here in salt lake the cops dont really care because everyone speed so i go like 30 over lol just to keep up with traffic

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                            1992 Accord EX Coupe
                            My FS Thread
                            Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

What ever traffic allows but if the cops decide to get happy out there then 65 all the way.

Piss and moan again and you'll have time out in the corner Susan.

Comment

usually 10 over

Comment

Working...
                                X