Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

How did you find out about CB7Tuner.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did you find out about CB7Tuner.com?

I dont know if its been covered b4 but i was wondering while being very bored at work and all of a suddend hmmm i wonder how everything started who were the first ppl here.

I found out about this site over at hondatech.com some1 asked a question about a cb and they mentioned this site, thats how i joined.

So what i really what its like the history of CB7Tuner.com
    1993 Accord EX
    2011 Subaru STi

yea this is a repost

Comment

I Figured. oh well.
      1993 Accord EX
      2011 Subaru STi

Comment

found out about it on www.vancouveraccords.com .....great local site

Comment

i found cb7 2nr by searching google for 4th gen accord forums and im glad i found this place

Comment

i was looking for a jdm front bumper w/ the foglights online and google got me on this website to the readers rides section with someones car with the jdm front. lol. after that i was hooked on this website
            R.I.P

Comment

I found this site by searching google. I started looking once i bought my CB7. Good info here so im glad.

This is Myspace

Comment

i found the site when i saw the f22b dohc on ebay and started researching it.

Comment

i found out about this site one night when this dude pulled up in an 94 accord and my friend said "that bosted" i told him no it isnt and we bet and i lost. so i went to talk to him seeing i was pissed there was a boosted accord intown and it wasnt mine. he said he used to have the same year model as me and there was a site where they all kinds of stuff to them. I was so happy seeing everyone always made fun of my plans with my older car. ( its still the old boosted accord) and i joined and been loving it every min. he blew his motor up and it was s...l...o...w... so now im the only boosted accord and quiet possibly the fastest honda in town.

Comment

ACCLUDE91 sent me a link in a private message on accordtuner

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                    Current cars:
                    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

It seems the same way everyone else did. Google search.

Member's Ride Thread

Will work for food, car parts, or three stripe apparel. And not necessarily in that order

Comment

someone on cardomain told me about the site about 3 years ago.
                        Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

from honda-tech

Comment

I was searching for a cars (honda/acura) and was looking for a good platform to start something off of, I didnt want a civic or anything somethin vintage and has some class and well "That boxy old honda family car" (yes the CB7) caught my eye googled around if the old family car had any preformance potential and well it led me here ;D damn you guys why am I spending so much on my "That boxy old honda family car". lol
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
                            Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
                            Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
                            04 WRX stg 2 sedan
                            Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

Comment

i found out bout this site from accordracing,and doing a google search....

Car audio classifieds...
                              http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/f...ferrerid=12120
                              Youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/blackoutt334?feature=mhee

Comment

Working...
                              X