Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

ever stolen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ever stolen

how many time has your cb been stolen. i got my 91exr broken into 2 time both time all my stero shit was taken and then it was stolen again 2 other times before i sold it to a buddy at work my wife said it was a cursed car so ya now i have a compustar alarm and a strobe in the car that goes off if the alarm is triggered so it s always in my parking stall

mine has been stolen 6 times but that was before i owned it lol

Comment

None thank god viper 791xv with strobes keeps it safe, and i park in front of my job every night so its never been broken into or anything, but the key is to turn the radio off when you enter your area that way you dont atract thieves with your sounds system. My cousin had a riced out corolla with a crappy pep boys sound system and that got stolen imagine the good stuff. i mean that sub he had was like 20 bucks. (damn crackheads)
      1993 Accord EX
      2011 Subaru STi

Comment

5 Times. This is from the previous owner(my brother ) . Once I got the car, installed a security system same day I got it. Since then nothing happened.

1.Sony deck got stolen.
        2.Kenwood deck got stolen.
        3.Alpine deck got stolen.
        4.Alpine face stolen but no the main cd system.
        5.Attempted car jacking. Looks like someone tryed to work the ignition with a flat head screw driver.

Comment

never, lock that fool even when its in my garage..besides, i try to keep a low profile..switch in the sub amp keeps that in check

Comment

they have attempted to steal mines twice first time at a target i almost caught the guy but he took off after his friend in some other car saw me running towards my car then the second time was at home in front of my house all they did was break the window and when the alarm went off they took off i mainly have to thank my alarm cause it pages me as soon as the door is opened and as soon as i hear it i drop everything that im doing and run to my car so what im gonna do is get some kill switches and probably upgrade my alarm to a viper one
            ________
            brunette girl Webcam
            Last edited by Davids92Accord; 04-09-2011, 02:36 AM.

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
            "2SIIC"
            Authentic Jerseys for sale
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

not on mine yet.. but i have the feeling that mines gonna get it soon, but hopefully it wont.. theives in my area are now lurking..

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
              1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
              2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
              2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
              2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
              2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

once on my previous car not my new one though

Comment

there was an attempt on my talon and the car before that got broken into.... good alarm and radar/laser detector are a car enthusiast best friends...

91 Se
                  Central Texas

Comment

I think there's been an attempt. My door's been pryed at, but that was before I got my alarm installed.

Member's Ride Thread

Will work for food, car parts, or three stripe apparel. And not necessarily in that order

Comment

once but it was the previous owners then i got it and nothing yet that i know of both my front windows are messed up when i try and roll them up so i guess somone could have tried but not that i know of
                      1990 CB7 *RIP*

Current-91 EX and 92 EX

Comment

lol in redneckville here, I could leave my windows down and the keys in the ignition and these good ol' boys wouldn't steal my car, lol.
                        But coming from AZ I know better and ALWAYS lock my car when I get out.
                        (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
                        Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
                        My (old) Ride

Comment

^^^^^

AZ is the hot spot for DA's as of late...
                          90' Honda Accord LX Sedan
                          Everytime I feel blue, I remember to breath again.

Comment

Hehe.. when I read the subject, I thought this post was going to be asking people if they've ever stolen anything before

Comment

Originally posted by Strahan
                              Hehe.. when I read the subject, I thought this post was going to be asking people if they've ever stolen anything before
                              a
                              x2. As far as I know my '90 has never been stolen.

Comment

Working...
                              X