Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

photoshop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

photoshop

if you want to see your cars with different rims, different colors.. etc. im doins "vtuning" for hobby..a month ago i was the winner of a vtuning contest for a tv show.im not a pro, but i know a lot of thing about modifying a car with this!

here is some of my realisation :

the first position of the tv show contest

another realisation for this tv show (dont win)

a contest for a company that modify pick up into hydraulics lowrider

The base image of the f150

smart!

bmw

g35

leave me your commentary

sorry for the hi-res picture of the mustang
    Last edited by nowkear; 06-22-2006, 12:01 AM.

almost stock...

you got some madd skillz bro those are tight im diggin that bmw
    THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED MY JAPANEASE IS BETTER
    MY RIDE

Comment

Wow, nice work! You're going to get TONS of requests for different rims on cars...

Modified magazine was (and maybe still is) running a contest where you can modify the new GT-R that's coming to North America. The best design wins. You should see if they're still doing the contest, and give it a shot if they are!

Comment

mad skills bro

Comment

we need to see somebody's CB7 with that done. If you want you can do mine with this pic:

That's the best and the newest one I've got right now.
          Maybe at the meet I will get some better ones, but for now that's it.
          Nice work BTW and I think you should talk to a Moderator about doing the CB7tuner.com front entrance page with a cool picture. Just think about it.
          Thanks
          (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
          Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
          My (old) Ride

Comment

i used to chop WAY back in the day before i got into photography

www.aznkid.com

Comment

any pointers for color transition?

Comment

aznkid your work is incredible!!!really i like the way you mod this cars !!

almost stock...

Comment

those last few look awsome ,and how u chop the tops
                  FS: DSM turbo parts,OEM parts, and more.....
                  My Members Ride Thread - R.i.P

Comment

wow, you guys are good! i have done a few jsut for fun, but i can never seem to get the color black to work on a color change. here is one i did of my car, and also an old VW GTI i did for a guy.

Member's Ride Page!

Comment

some one used the paintbrush. if someone could tell me how to post pics i can show you some of the things i did with photoshop cs

Comment

yeah, just a bit, lol. that kit is actually tha kaminari kit, on their website for our cars, but that pic was so small, i had to do ALOT of refabrication.

Member's Ride Page!

Comment

dude, those are real sick i especially like the g35 it looks so real.

Comment

Originally posted by tunerman
                            dude, those are real sick i especially like the g35 it looks so real.
                            i had some problem with the front fender.. but the rear one is enlarged.. you can see that the door handle shaving is not perfect.. it's one of my first car i have modified... the first time i put large rear bodykit... i plans to do a cb7 soon! but i have to work hard on it to gave honnor to this legend!

almost stock...

Comment

Man, those chops are freakin sweet!

93 Accord Ex Sedan

Comment

Working...
                              X