Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

another cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another cb7

im goin to road test another cb7 for my girlfriend tomorow.. 276 000km .. a lot of new parts... new exhaust line, new radiator, new brake.. the engine is very smooth at idle. hope the ride will be the same! i really like my accord, another one is a good idea i think!

almost stock...

Originally posted by nowkear
    im goin to road test another cb7 for my girlfriend tomorow.. 276 000km .. a lot of new parts... new exhaust line, new radiator, new brake.. the engine is very smooth at idle. hope the ride will be the same! i really like my accord, another one is a good idea i think!
    good luck

Comment

Originally posted by nowkear

niceeeee anyways good luck buddy
      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
      ....................My New Baby
      SOLD TO
      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

I wish I could talk my girl into getting a CB7. She's dead set on a 6th gen or newer... and she doesn't like the coupe (which is the only one I like )

Comment

my girlfriend says that a cb7 look like " a old car " and didnt like it, but have to admit that it was a very reliable and pretty fun to drive car! it's sure it's look like a old car, its a old car! but with a lot of potential!!

almost stock...

Comment

It's amazing what a new paintjob and some nice rims (even OEM alloys) can do for an "old car" Trust me!

Comment

well if it breaks down, at least you will have some clue as to what to do, b/c you already have one. and you guys can be cutesy and match...aaaahhhhhhhhh
              HAHAHAHAHA
              (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
              Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
              My (old) Ride

Comment

the ride is nice! i will buy it in 2 day... im also lookin to buy a 3nd cb7 for spare!

almost stock...

Comment

Congrats...Good luck with finding a third one!

93 Accord Ex Sedan

Comment

My girl loves my cb she gets new ideas 4 it 2 look way better and better, shes loves stuff like that, thats why shes gonna b my wife.
                    Last edited by Nikee110736; 06-27-2006, 02:41 AM.

"Cocaine's a hellava drug"

Comment

i was breifly thinking of buying another one, like a coupe, to mod, and have the sedan be the driver. of course, i almost bought a nice buick coupe from the year 1985, had a v6, but it was turbo. you may know the car i am talking about.

i think at this point i would buy another accord in a second for the right price.

Member's Ride Page!

Comment

i got my 2nd cb7! its run very well! i had the valve cover gasket to replace, 2 ball joint (lower) and some little thing.. the guys is a cb7 maniac.. he got 4 of it in is driveway, and... too nice! he gave me a rear exr conversion kit (galiper,rotor,brake line, shocks, coil and the "cross member" dont know if its that...) i plan to put this in my car during my vacation!

here's a pict of my 2 car (ok... the white is for my girlfriend!)

almost stock...

Comment

looks good

Comment

Working...
                          X