Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

What does it make my car then?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does it make my car then?

Hey guys was wondering...since I'm putting a jdm f22b into my car from a prelude si....can I call my car a si now?I already have a type r lip and I was thinking of painting the car si blue....give me some feedback.thanks!!!....if you want pics i would have to email them to you cause I can't post pics with my phone.
    Last edited by blackoutt; 08-09-2006, 06:39 PM.

Car audio classifieds...
    http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/f...ferrerid=12120
    Youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/blackoutt334?feature=mhee

Originally posted by blackoutt
    Hey guys was wondering...since I'm putting a jdm f22b into my car from a prelude si....can I call my car a si now?I already have a type r lip and I was thinking of painting the car si blue....give me some feedback.thanks!!!....if you want pics i would have to email them to you cause I can't post pics with my phone.
    you're a freakin ricer...no wonder no one has replied to this. hey guys, is it cool if i put fake badges on my car??
    thats like asking if you can swap an ITR motor into an ls teg and then put a TypeR sticker on it. pfft..the ITR is a completely different car. the only thing it shares is the unibody.
    RICERS....ugh...

Comment

Im gonna go throw type R badges on my car now lol. But no it doesnt and it would be a ricer move as mentioned but if you like it go for it.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

No, it won't make your car an Si, but do what you want. It's your car, not theirs.

Comment

Do I see flaming in the Beginner Forums? I think I do!

Comment

I wouldnt do that if I were you . Less is better choose not to put stickers on your car. If you did and i would see your car id look away and turn on the next corner. Car stickers on just about any car unless its official like from the dmv or an inspection stick should be the only sticker on everycar.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
              I wouldnt do that if I were you . Less is better choose not to put stickers on your car. If you did and i would see your car id look away and turn on the next corner. Car stickers on just about any car unless its official like from the dmv or an inspection stick should be the only sticker on everycar.

fuck, on my jeep, i have TOOL, NIN, pearl jam and "the only good snake is a live snake" stickers.........it's the go
              ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

Stickers on an everyday car, fine. Stickers on a car that's intended to be a nice looking project... tacky, IMO. But whatever. If you want stickers on your car, so be it. I like pulling up behind funny bumper stickers and reading them... and then driving away, leaving them on someone else's car

People do all sorts of things with their badges. My friend has 2.2i Accord Coupe on his car. Now, that's accurate... but it's not what it was when he got it. It was an Accord LX, nothing else. If you want to call your car an Si, go for it.

Comment

lol, wow.

on another note, is there a 2.2si badge? i know about the 2.2i, but i really want a 2.2si. i need to go talk to zigen for this one huh.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                    lol, wow.

on another note, is there a 2.2si badge? i know about the 2.2i, but i really want a 2.2si. i need to go talk to zigen for this one huh.

Thank you d112 I don't think I EVER mention anything about damn stickers,don't call me a ricer and you don't even know me....SMMFH!!!!I asked that cause they made a 2.0si badge and wonder if they had a 2.2si badge...NO STICKER!!

Car audio classifieds...

Comment

hahahaha i cant believe i wasted my time reading this
                      1992 Honda Prelude S - Swapped F22A6 - Turbo 16g Powered!

Mods: 3" Exhaust,450CC Injectors, DSM Manifold, DSM Ported 16g, Stealthmode Oil Line Kit, RFL BOV, JDM Black Housing Headlights, Clear Corners, Tinted Tails, Forbidden Short Shifter, Front Mount Intercooler, Chipped and Tuned P06 ECU - Tuned With Uberdata, Lowered 1.7,6 Puck Clutch"

PARTING OUT F22A1

Comment

do whatever you want with your car and call it whatever you want...if people on here say it's stupid...tell them to eat shit it's not them that drive the car around and look at it everyday so do what you think is cool.

Comment

Originally posted by blackoutt
                          Thank you d112 I don't think I EVER mention anything about damn stickers,don't call me a ricer and you don't even know me....SMMFH!!!!I asked that cause they made a 2.0si badge and wonder if they had a 2.2si badge...NO STICKER!!
                          i was being sarcastic.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                            i was being sarcastic.
                            doesnt work online

Comment

OK whatever it was just a damn thought even tho I didn't mention anything about stickers being on my car...I'm just not sure what color to paint my car its metallic blue now hopefully not for long.

Car audio classifieds...

Comment

Working...
                              X