Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

I have a lilte problem with.....!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a lilte problem with.....!!

I have a cb7 90
    cuando le puse coilover mi marcador de la gasolina se descompuso a ke se debera eso???
    only on of half tank up no more and half tank down no indicator
    excusme.. I speak inglish a liltle beat..jeje
    saludos desde mexico
    Attached Files
    I love my CB7

It sounds like it's just your guage. It might be the sensor in the tank.

How much is gas in Mexico right now? Just curious.

Comment

the gas in mexico : 80 cent of dollar liter.

is expensive??
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by plaIercb7
        is expensive??
        well, that rounds out to about $3.02/gal, because there's 3.8 liters to 1 gallon.
        but i don't know the difference between currencies. if there's not much of a difference, i guess they're about the same
        My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

permisa? Tu pusiste coilovers, suspension? Y ahora tu marcador de gasolina no se funciona? No me pienso nada con suspension tiene nada con tus marcadores. Pienso que es de tus suelos alambra, o con tus fusibles. Lo siento, mi vocabulario con carros/coches no mucho.

oooo, Ensenada, Baja California, mi favorito parte de mexico.

80 cents per liter? Hay 4 liters por gallon. Si, es expensivo para gasolina, es casi $3.20 por gallon.

Ay carumba, yo nececito hablar/escribir mas espanol en preparacion para el comienzo de escuela.

You, think I would be speaking more spanish when you work with 2 mexican dudes.
          Gary A.K.A. Carter
          [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

In Quebec city right now gas is 1.09$/liter 1,16$/liter (supreme) :\
            The highest i've seen it here is 1,48$/liter. Very hard on the wallet when the gas light come on :P

Comment

El marcador de gasolina no tiene nada que ver con la suspension. Cuando instalastes los amortiguadores desconectaste algo?

...adjust accordingly

Comment

WOW.......the gas in mexico : 80 cent of dollar liter. ...thats alot over here in the states but cheap ass hell in mexico...................

Comment

hey linx.!!

cuando instale los coil overs el marcador lo que hizo fue subirse hasta la mitad del tanke pero en realidad yo sabia que no traia gasolina y aunque traiga menos de medio tanque sigue marcando medio tanque solo marca bien cuando traigo 3/4 de gasolina o tanque lleno..!!
                  que demonios puede ser??
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X