Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

ebay question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ebay question

if you buy shit on ebay and it says paypal and the credit cards accepted do you need an account on paypal? or can you just put in the card info and pay?

thanks
    uh... if by overboosted you mean "right the fuck on" then, sure, it is.

You need a Paypal account to use paypal. It's easy and you'll find more uses for it than you think.
    This way you can buy parts from peeps on here faster.
    (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
    Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
    My (old) Ride

Comment

if it says paypal AND cc, then yes, you can just put the CC info in. you dont have to have a paypal account.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

u should just create a paypal account and use that, its much safer
        Frost White CB7 Crew #28
        RIP cb7

99 taffeta white ej8

Comment

Yea use paypal. But no if it doesnt say paypal and they request credit cards then you do NOT need one. However paypal has a protection plan incase you get screwed. Ebay has a protection plan as well but most cases are delt and handled using paypal. I trust it 100 percent... ok maybe 99 (to be on the safe side)

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

some ppl were not so lucky www.paypalsucks.com

i would use your cc and deal with them that way. "if" something was to go wrong, your as well as the seller's account will be locked for quite some time

Comment

yes my previous account was blocked and all my account details arn't usable.

i can enter the info on paypal to pay for stuff without have an account though.
              uh... if by overboosted you mean "right the fuck on" then, sure, it is.

Comment

Working...
              X