Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Bringing back my cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bringing back my cb7

Ok guys, about a year ago, my cb7 was stolen and pretty tore up. I recently brought her back from the junk yard, and am going to repair it. The car was still drivable, but had some front end damage. I have al lthe neccessary parts to fix her, but am kind of wondering if i should hold on to her. As it stands, she has a brand new head, with a Delta 272 regrind cam shaft, adjustable cam gear, full exhaust, header, short ram intake, iridum spark plugs, crane cam 11.3 plug wires, altezza tail lights, with optional stock ones, it has been repainted blue, but will be reapinted agin before i do anything to her, and finally it has JDM one-piece headlights. oh and a carbon fiber hood, and i still have the stock hood if needed. I got indiglo gauges on the inside as well as it has been lowered 2.5 inches all around with camber kit (not installed yet). So what should i do, keep it or sell it.???????????

Originally posted by urbanrunner
    Ok guys, about a year ago, my cb7 was stolen and pretty tore up. I recently brought her back from the junk yard, and am going to repair it. The car was still drivable, but had some front end damage. I have al lthe neccessary parts to fix her, but am kind of wondering if i should hold on to her. As it stands, she has a brand new head, with a Delta 272 regrind cam shaft, adjustable cam gear, full exhaust, header, short ram intake, iridum spark plugs, crane cam 11.3 plug wires, altezza tail lights, with optional stock ones, it has been repainted blue, but will be reapinted agin before i do anything to her, and finally it has JDM one-piece headlights. oh and a carbon fiber hood, and i still have the stock hood if needed. I got indiglo gauges on the inside as well as it has been lowered 2.5 inches all around with camber kit (not installed yet). So what should i do, keep it or sell it.???????????
    KEEP IT...KEEP IT... KEEP IT!!! You will regret it if you sell...

Comment

^x20178170761287616872696198516792537. I wrecked old one and let insurance get it. Still regret it to this day. Had alot done to it. I couldnt find anyone to trade me their interior for the black leather i had in there so i had to let insurance take the car "AS-IS" do you know how hard it is to find SE black leather in pristine condition. HARD! not to mention i had a new motor in the car.

"...B*tch got out the car lookin more like Freddy Jackson"

Comment

Keep it, fix it, love it.
        (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
        Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
        My (old) Ride

Comment

Yes i did put a lot of hours in it, but i dont have much time to do much more with it, i sold off the turbo kit, all thats left is the turbo itself, it might take a good month to get the care back in good condition and running smoothly, but i think i will get rid of it.

Comment

i had a 91 lx 4door, i traded for a ae86 about 5 years ago and every time i go home i see it still driving around, its gone through like 3 different other people and when i traded it it had 238,000 miles, my brother had a 91 ex hge now has a 2003 accord 2door but when he sees his old accord his eyes actually get watery, lol. dont get rid of it you will regret it

Comment

but my 97 runs just as good. as we speak we are fixing the typical rust spots on the 92, replaced the front bumper, today i am going to try and finsih the repainting, and then i am done. After that i have to adjust the door popers, and she's gonna be gone, soon i hope!

Comment

Working...
              X