Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help!!

i just sign up last night on this forum, but it wont let me post a thread in technical section.... im trying to ask question about tranny mount. i have 91 accord ex wih jdm h22a with a 90 - 93 accord f22 manual tranny. i had shop bolt onf22 tranny into h22a. and my motor is tilted to the left. so the right side of the motor looks higher. and is making a weird noise when i drive. my friend told me its because of the motor and tranny is tilted , so the tranny is rubbing againts my crossmembers. the thing is i dont know if the shop maybe accidently put in a auto tranny mount on it or not. can someone help me and tell me why my motor is tiltled to the left site. is it beucase im not suppose to use a f22 tranny, or maybe they did put the wrong tranny mounts or is there any customize on the tranny or the mounts needs to be done??? the car used to be automatic, and they converted into manual. is it because of that?? please help!!! im a newbie here lolz

use the 5 speed mount, they probably used the wrong one
    Members Ride

Comment

sorry i know this subject dont belong on this section... but i really need answers. thanx

Comment

so does the auto tranny mount really dont bolt on to the manual??... i mean how the hell did they make this thing fit???

Comment

i hope the only thing i need is just to change the tranny mount on the right side.

Comment

did they do an auto to manual swap also? its just a simple misunderstaning probably ont the swap
            Members Ride

Comment

its was a different shop that did the the auto to manual. i got the car with no tranny in it. but the conversion was already done to it. so all i had to do was put on another tranny on the car, thats what the guy told me

Comment

how can i tell between an auto tranny mounts and manual??

Comment

ok today i went to the used autoparts place. now they showed me a motor mount for manual.... it looks the same nothing different.... now im really lost why my motor is tilted. i mean it has already cause a damaged to the front motor mount. can someone help me and give me an idea what it is??? thanx another thing is motor mount for 90 to 93 accord are the same as 94 - 97??

Comment

it will be best if you take pics of your engine bay and close up of the mounts
                    Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by extremecb7
                      ok today i went to the used autoparts place. now they showed me a motor mount for manual.... it looks the same nothing different.... now im really lost why my motor is tilted. i mean it has already cause a damaged to the front motor mount. can someone help me and give me an idea what it is??? thanx another thing is motor mount for 90 to 93 accord are the same as 94 - 97??
                      well thats probably why, did you ask for the motor mount of the tranny mount?
                      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

yea im gonna try to do that tomorrow. ill try get some up close pics and post it up

Comment

what do you mean? ask for the motor mount of the tranny mount?

Comment

maybe its the front motor mount was a wrong the whole time... could it be?? i mean is it possible to end up using the wrong front motor mount?? anyone anyone?? please i need answer

Comment

turns out that reason my motor is tilted is beacuse , my car used to be automatic. the shop told me i got two options. since im using 90 -93 tranny accord tranny, i have to get my right side tranny bracket on the body needs to be re weld it. or use a 94 tranny cuz its got longer arms on the mount , so it would sit lower...... i dont what to do... someone help me and give me an answer !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X