Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

so...whos got the fastest CB7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When we had the f22b and it was tuned crazy fast we were running 9.02s and 9.04s on the1/8th and the cd7 before it got stolen was even faster. But since the new engine, filled block, forged pistons, and switched to Crome we havent raced it. Hopefully we will have it ready for the Austin meet in November. Well have to do the Ghetto racing like I think Nail or accordexr33 said we are gonna do.haha Its gonna be fun guys.
    It also helps with a husband that Knows how to do all the tuning with a touch of a button.
    Last edited by trixxy_cb7; 10-07-2006, 10:19 AM.
    Formerly: sheisanonymous

Comment

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212
      I thought mrx was the fastest

preciate the compliment but i can only take the stock block so far lol

Any of the ppl i've seen with over 300whp don't really have enough suspension mods to keep it glued to the ground. Besides, real world results are what counts and in that case Fast93accord is still the fastest with a 12.5 1/4th mile...i think he got a little lower than that number too.
      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

accord sir, either that or kamiaccord, when he's done
        "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

its almost like asking 'whos got the biggest dick?' well dont we all and you know it changes from time to time.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
          "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
          "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

thats coolto hear about those fast accord mine i a 90 lx with an h22a swap all that is done is no cat straight through muffler a cai (AEM) type-S camshafts and a skunk2 intake manifold, lowering springs of the sprint variety and tokico 5-way adjustable shocks, love those! and the basic weight reduction, i think it weighs about 2650 lbs. with noone in it, i wish it was lighter cf hood will help a lil. anyways it ran untuned a 14.8 14.78 technically but we all know thats basically 14.8 lol. much more to be done though!

Comment

Originally posted by m-tec93accord
              accord sir, either that or kamiaccord, when he's done
              there we go. I kamaccord was running for awhile, but hes back rebuilding...

NA easily is 2point6

Nitrous...well fast93accord(or something) was probably the fastest on nitrous, then he went turbo, now he went cb7less
              Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
                there we go. I kamaccord was running for awhile, but hes back rebuilding...

NA easily is 2point6

Nitrous...well fast93accord(or something) was probably the fastest on nitrous, then he went turbo, now he went cb7less
                thats the worst way too.

id say my cb7 is up thier, now i only got a jdm h22a jdm tranny act clutch 2door with staight pipe and CAI but id say its up thier. well probly one of the slowest H motors since its stock.
                ]

Comment

I saw this one guy cb7 on the net one time..he was in the 11s..all i remember from that car was he got a h23 swap..let me see if i can find it again..

Comment

i do low 20's maybe.ill cut that in 1/2 in the next 3 years

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                      thats the worst way too.

id say my cb7 is up thier, now i only got a jdm h22a jdm tranny act clutch 2door with staight pipe and CAI but id say its up thier. well probly one of the slowest H motors since its stock.
                      hahahaha, you REALLY think that h22 is fast dont you? ROFL!!! unless you can pull off a 1/4>15.0, you're car is slow. mine is and I know it. I just like to point out that i can prolly beat a lot of hyped up h22's.

anyways, rob is , once again, on the ball. i agree with him 100%. damn rob, you've been right a lot lately, lol.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

i run 12.8 on a stock g23 vtec on 8 pounds im not the fastest but im really sure that i have the goods on a hold for it hehehe

mr accordr33ex knows me and how i do things
                        Last edited by turboh22accord; 10-18-2006, 10:21 PM.

Comment

14.3 woot.

Comment

Working...
                          X