Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Buying a Car from ebay...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying a Car from ebay...

Can someone explain to me the procedure of buying a car trought ebay work. Im trying to buy a car and the seller saids that the total cost of the car will be $2450 shipping included, that im gonna deposit the money with ebay motos and they will bring the car to my adress and if i don't like it for whatever reason i could receive a refund. All this after he deleted the add. He lives in Michigan and im here in Cali.....
    [SIZE=4] IMPACT
    [IMG]http://www.imagestation.com/picture]

Originally posted by jitaga
    Can someone explain to me the procedure of buying a car trought ebay work. Im trying to buy a car and the seller saids that the total cost of the car will be $2450 shipping included, that im gonna deposit the money with ebay motos and they will bring the car to my adress and if i don't like it for whatever reason i could receive a refund. All this after he deleted the add. He lives in Michigan and im here in Cali.....

post the link
    .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

That sounds fishy... Buying a car through ebay would be the same way as buying a car from a person...

Comment

All this after he deleted the add.
        I wouldn't cut any deal yet, just why the hell did he delete the add?
        1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Now he sent me an email with his full name and the Vin#. The problem is, he now describes a fucken Dodge steath instead of the CB7. Thats it!!! i give up, hes probably one of those people trying to sell you nothing.
          [SIZE=4] IMPACT
          [IMG]http://www.imagestation.com/picture]

Comment

Well, what is the first part of the vin? If it is 1HGCB7, or JHMCB7 then it is a CB7, if it is not, then no CB7.
            Last edited by The G-Man; 12-06-2006, 07:14 PM.
            Gary A.K.A. Carter
            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

I was thinking about buying a h22 swaped civic hatch a few months back but I didnt and the one I was looking at, and had people who bidded on it and I have seen it serveral time since then im im willing to be it was a scam because it almoast seems to good to be true.
              spin city

Comment

Thats a scam, stay far away from it.

Comment

i have bought a couple of cars on ebay(a 400 dollar civic and a 17000 dollar jeep).....its the same transaction as it would be if you went to any other dealership or individual......all ebay is doing is advertising the product.....thats scam all day long....get away from it.....good luck

Get your OEM Accord Arm Rest here!!!

1993 Honda accord coupe 5 spd.
                  2000 Ford F-150 supercab 2wd
                  1997 Sea-Doo GSX

Comment

i bought a corvette on ebay

just find wahtever car you want, close to oyur house. win the auction, go down there and look at/drive the car before you buy.

Comment

Scam

The deal that you describe sounds like the standard, run-of-the-mill, eBay Motors scam. If you want to retain some value in your $2450, keep it in your pocket. If anyone starts changing their auctions, post close, be wary.

My dad purchased a '99 Toyota 4Runner Limited, a few years back, through eBay. The vehicle was in Houston, TX, and my parents live just outside Seattle, WA. By request, I flew down to Houston to pick up the vehicle. The seller completed the transaction from his house, in a nice neighborhood, and sent me on my way. Since he was a licensed dealer, he gave me a temp tag, and told me that the title would arrive shortly.

By the time I got back to Seattle, the seller had removed all information from the auction. Then, the wait for the title showed little improvement. In the end, my dad was able to obtain a clean title; however, he found out quite an interesting history on the guy.

MORAL: Know the details of an automobile purchase in the state where the vehicle is currently registered. Use an escrow service, if you cannot complete the transaction in person. Above all, be aware of any unusual activities.
                      Michael

Comment

Whats The History On The Guy The Suspense Is Killing Me Hehe

Comment

yeah, tell us the history man!

Comment

Working...
                          X