Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Check This Out! Especially NE Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check This Out! Especially NE Members

So My family owns a Garage here in Connecticut. I just found out that my dad struck a deal with Custom Muffler Centers. Basically we are going into the custom exhaust business. It cost us $33,000 to get a Mandrel Bender 60 10ft lengths of pipe in various diameters. 60 Mufflers and some other small things. They start you off with like the ability to get parts from like 5 - 10 exhaust manufacturers as a distributor and after that you can pick up any others you want to offer. I'm talking a full stainless or thermal coated mild steel custom mandrel bent catback exhaust to your specs with a high flow cat for like 500 bucks. Thats only retail, i can personally sell to any members for maybe around $350 depending on what you want. I'm personally planning on doing up a few systems for the CB7 as well as start R&Ding a stainless header. So once things get up and running let me know if anyone is interested. I might even start shipping anywhere.
    Last edited by Hondatuner998; 02-05-2007, 01:48 AM.
    Arcadia Green Crew Member #9

damnit, i wish i didnt have a stainless steel exhaust from the header to the muffler

acually i like it but this would have been cool last year

good luck dude

Comment

how about for civics?

Comment

We Can do that too. Pretty much its 100% Custom it's built for that specific car with whatever engine.

Comment

hmmm this would let my f20bs rage out muhahaha ill hit ya up later

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
          1992 Accord EX Coupe
          My FS Thread
          Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

sounds good. remember to PM me when things get up and running.

Comment

this may be a possibility for me.... even though i loooove my flowmaster muffler

Comment

I'm gonna work on getting my dad hooked up as a distributor for as many Import exhaust and some domestic companies as possible. Oh yeah turbo manifolds may be a possibility too.

Comment

I am very interested

Comment

Hey, I'm on another forum for all of New England, its just getting started but if you want you can join and post that their if you're interested. We have all types of cars from old muscle cars to imports, to domestics... www.NEmotorsport.com

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord
                      Hey, I'm on another forum for all of New England, its just getting started but if you want you can join and post that their if you're interested. We have all types of cars from old muscle cars to imports, to domestics... www.NEmotorsport.com
                      Sweet Thanks

Comment

what is the shop name???and would you/him or whoever owns it be interested in sponsoring a racecar at the waterford speedbowl...it is my 90 honda accord
                        www.ctdrag.com

94 DEL SOL SI

Comment

Where abouts in CT? I'm in western MA. I could probably get an exhaust done this summer w/ header.

Comment

Kickass... I may have to hit you up for some mandrel 2.5" piping for my current setup! I like my muffler, but my piping is crush-bent crap, I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by INJEN200
                              what is the shop name???and would you/him or whoever owns it be interested in sponsoring a racecar at the waterford speedbowl...it is my 90 honda accord
                              maybe. You would need to talk to my dad. He pretty much runs the show. The name of the place is Bloomfield Garage, (Unless his business partner says no to the idea. Then we're just gonna get a new building, not sure about a name for that tho.) As of right now it's still Bloomfield Garage on the corner of Park Ave. and Blue Hills in Bloomfield.

Yeah guys once things get set up in a few weeks I will let everyone know. So dont go buy a new exhaust yet anyone! We can do way better on pricing.

Comment

Working...
                              X