Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

H22 or CBR 600?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H22 or CBR 600?

I have now started my h22 fund. I have wanted the h22 for a while now and its going to nice to have it. but.

I also want A honda CBR 600 sport bike.

Should I:

1 - h22 then save for cbr next summer?

2 - Cbr this summer. h22 next summer?

a bike would be fun this summer.
    or is the h22 defently worth it... there is nothing wrong with my f22.

PS: h22 -> $1500

Cbr -> $4000
    My Ride...

Get the bike then if your car is fine. But then I wouldnt mind an h22 either so up to you. What year cbr?

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

crochrocket(sp) for the win!

it all depends on what you like the most
      Members Ride

Comment

either one sound great!!!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

It doesn't seem like prices for an H22 would decrease by a lot by next year while the CBR would.

Comment

none of my friends have bikes right now. the all drive honda's. and i know if i get the CBR first i won't even care about getting the H22 anymore.

I'm looking for a CBR 99 - 04 600cc

Plus i'm an 19 year old male. insurance might be death.

I'll call and get a quote. and tell yah how much.
            My Ride...

Comment

Honestly...if u r getting a bike...get it only for track use...that way ur insurance might be cheaper plus if u crash...its less likely u will die...every biker I know has had a bad crash (read broken something, the last guy that crashed broke his face, literally...he had head gear on for 2 months and could only eat through a straw...)...sorry to scare u...

I know several ppl that own track only bikes...and enjoy it a lot! They are aware of the dangers of having two wheels on normal streets.

I say go for the H22 unless u decide to take the bike track only.

u can do a H22 and add some mods to it for the price of the bike minus bike insurance...u'll get about 200wheel hp and it'll be a lot safer...plus u can use the H22 in the winter

oh!...and the H22 has VTEC!!!!
              DEVOTE

Comment

no tracks near where i live. i would want to use it on the not track. no crazy stuff.

I think h22 this summer and then bike next summer maybe my unsurance will go downa bit.

And the new honda bikes have vtec. how cool is that!!!
                My Ride...

Comment

well you can look at this way.

there is a need and there is a want.

technically both is a want cuz ur f22 runs fine.

but all of your friends have honda's so they will share ur ethusium in the h22 more than the bike, sure u will be cool for a while with the bike but which will they appreciate more the h22 or the cbr?

also putting a newer h22 in your car also extends ur relibilty cuz lower mileage, so you can count that as a need... extending the life of your car.

but on the other hand, your love for the bike could be so great that you will get it at no matter what the cost and no one will understand only you...

so the ultimate decision is up to you, i know me and most of the ppl here on this board will say h22!

whatever decision you make, do not base it what other ppl tell you and what is 'cool' it is up to you and only you will appreciate it the most.
                  1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

wow good post ^

thats so true it is up to me in the end but i like hearing what other people say to.

I have never been in a h22 i don't know what the ride is like. but i have been on a cbr and it was sexy!!
                    My Ride...

Comment

hey get the bike and enjoy the fun..........

Comment

Originally posted by 93_EXR.
                        wow good post ^

thats so true it is up to me in the end but i like hearing what other people say to.

I have never been in a h22 i don't know what the ride is like. but i have been on a cbr and it was sexy!!
                        i was in that same position,i wanted to get a bike but i got an H instead .
                        find someone that has a h22 in their CB and ask them for a ride,when you feel that Vtec kick in it's over you'll be saying f..ck the bike .
                        you can always get a bike later

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

lets look at the pros and cons of each:

H22: + sleeper accord
                          + longer reliability due to lower mileage (as already stated)
                          + good aftermarket support
                          + less dangerous than a high powered bike

- expensive to really build up
                          - if you wait, price might go up (as already stated)

CBR: + fun to drive
                          + REALLY quick
                          + cheap on gas

- HIGH insurance
                          - dangerous if in an accident
                          - cant cruise around with people
                          - out of place with your buddies

well from above it looks like the H22 is in the lead but in the end its all up to you. whatever it is good luck man.
                          Originally posted by deevergote.
                          And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

yeah i remme riding shot gun in my friends cd h22. man he hit vtec and stayed there till 8k and that is pure sex man

but on the other hand i am nuts about atv's. my cousin have a 250r trike with which he had a bored 330 in it, with a widened axle that thing hauls ass! i remme hittin 4th and revin it hard and the thing still looses traction on the back roads. doin drifing at 50+ mph in a trike is awsome!

but in the end i decided not to buy a modded banshee due to need and want. i have no place to keep it and no place to ride it much where i live now. so i'm gonna work towards a h22 or a turboed 300k f22
                            Last edited by Lil' Whitie; 03-06-2007, 02:34 AM.
                            1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

Get the CBR!!! you wont regret it bro, an H22 will never take you that fast, plus the gas mileage is off the hook, i want a GSX-R 750 bad!
                              Last edited by Raceboy; 03-06-2007, 03:51 AM.
                              CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Working...
                              X