Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

civic or accord?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mozzandherb
    If I wanted a Civic or Prelude I wouldn't be here right now
    well...you could still have all of them plus a cb and still be here...
    thats why its on the "off topic"...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
      well...you could still have all of them plus a cb and still be here...
      thats why its on the "off topic"...
      true
      back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by i-07
        true
        yep...i'm also on "toyota nation" too...why? because i got three other toyota cars, but alway a fan of CB

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

cool

cool
          back at it again

Comment

So which years and trim are you comparing against? Just so I can give a better answer instead of just blindly giving my opinion. And EG are not the most stolen car, that title belongs to the 3rd generation Integra.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaB18
              So which years and trim are you comparing against? Just so I can give a better answer instead of just blindly giving my opinion. And EG are not the most stolen car, that title belongs to the 3rd generation Integra.
              well...most stuff from integra can be put in civic or the other way...
              i don't know about NOW but before it was the #1 stolen car shown in "state farm insurance" and "progressive insurance"...
              But it might has change over the year, still share stuff...
              any civic-most on the 92-96...
              integra - most on 94-01...
              but that doesn't matter.....

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
                well...most stuff from integra can be put in civic or the other way...
                i don't know about NOW but before it was the #1 stolen car shown in "state farm insurance" and "progressive insurance"...
                But it might has change over the year, still share stuff...
                any civic-most on the 92-96...
                integra - most on 94-01...
                but that doesn't matter.....
                Yeah, ever since the introduction of the GSR (thinking 3rd gen but maybe 2nd gen as well) and the fact that the parts were interchangeable to the Civics theft rate increased. But who would want to put a Civic part into an Integra . Maybe those Civics that were being stolen had Integra or aftermarket parts to them.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaB18
                  Yeah, ever since the introduction of the GSR (thinking 3rd gen but maybe 2nd gen as well) and the fact that the parts were interchangeable to the Civics theft rate increased. But who would want to put a Civic part into an Integra . Maybe those Civics that were being stolen had Integra or aftermarket parts to them.
                  yea...cold be.......
                  or they just do for the fun of it or to sell the part...or maybe stupid people
                  just jealous...who know...

Comment

I have both !! plus a DC2.

Big 16g Turbo/H23 Head Swap/TSX Projectors

Comment

The way I see it ... if you want to go fast get a civic eg6(hatchback)..if you think a cb7 runs hard with a h22 then imagine it in a little civic...if you want to ride with comfort,looks and be different then go with the cb7.

Comment

Yeh, one of my friends has a '95 Civic. Another has a '92? CB7. The CB7, I foud, was easier for me to get into and out. Hence, i want a CB7. I'm 6'2" so.. yeh. CB7s. or CB9s all the way.
                        1994 Honda Accord EX. Gold in Color, Sunroof, Power Locks, Windows, AC, RADIO!, Cruise, OEM Spoiler.

Currently: Runs well, needs minor engine work.

Comment

Originally posted by haccord992h
                          I have both !! plus a DC2.
                          Those are some sweet cars man. That's the way to go.
                          Click for my ride thread.

Comment

cb's handz down. im not a small guy but the accords give me enough room to get out of and to actually drive in a comfortable position
                            Ohio CB7's Midwest CB7's Ohioaccords.com
                            "tellin you dude nacho dick cheese is on the rise! soon it'll be next to spam on shelves!"

92 lx sedan- JY heaven
                            93 Ex still getn stuff in an out
                            02 Avalanche

Comment

Accord for sure, i think you dont see a whole lot of nicely done up CB7's, there are waaay to many civics that are all done up.

"Up Down, Slide To Slide"

Members ride thread- ]http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=63019]

Comment

Originally posted by pig pen
                                Accord for sure, i think you dont see a whole lot of nicely done up CB7's, there are waaay to many civics that are all done up.
                                x2
                                Thats pretty true there.
                                1994 Honda Accord EX. Gold in Color, Sunroof, Power Locks, Windows, AC, RADIO!, Cruise, OEM Spoiler.

Currently: Runs well, needs minor engine work.

Comment

Working...
                                X