Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Have u ever got haters???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have u ever got haters???

Damn!,i have bad experiences with hater yo!,1 year with my CB7 at college BAM, right door scratched!,all right,latest hating,sience i cant post on racing forum , 2 bums wanna race badly,1st a Mitsubishi Eclipse 97 (i think) Auto tranny non-turboed, cold air intake,and a super BUM in a 97' Toyota (u aint gonna believe me) RAV4 2.0 DOCH 5spd,cold air,MSD, HEADER,NO CAT,throttle Body fuel pressure reg. and few more stuff that i dont remember. DAMN im tired of this dudes,MINE? well,cold air,fuel press. reg., auto tranny,nothing more, ,damn too many haters beside all of that. Oh and this dude in the rav4 is making fun of the F22 and H22,damn,im planning to make improvements and smoke them!!!!
    DE PUERTO RICO PAL MUNDO!!! OUR CREW!!! RESPECT!!!

No,u will not run 10 sec with 20 bucks!

So I'm assuming the RAV 4 won then?
    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Havent race yet,maybe i wont even race,I just dont like it...
      DE PUERTO RICO PAL MUNDO!!! OUR CREW!!! RESPECT!!!

No,u will not run 10 sec with 20 bucks!

Comment

Lol don't race...that's what gets you messed up, if you win or something, etc...
        Meh, not feeling the honda game anymore.
        MY CAR IS SOLD!!!

Comment

The world would be a nicer place without these haters.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

straight line racing is pretty dumb...tell them to take it to the hills
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

haters are always around

Vouches:accord93racer, 93twodoorLX(twice), kmart64, deevergote, 92cord, Datmofo, DarkShadow707,slammed4thgen
              Old MR Thread

1996 Prelude SE- Project
              1996 Lexus SC300-Daily

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                straight line racing is pretty dumb...tell them to take it to the hills
                Pshh hills mountains haha. if it was hills the rav 4 just go offroading mountains get ready to watch that bitch flip lol.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

whatever u do just dont 'rice' it, then youll def. get haters no matter what -- i personally dont car for kits and all that show-no-go. id rather be the unsuspecting, clean, sleeper. dumbass 17yr olds who just got their license always rev next to me then take off...im like 'ok?' especially CIVICs! i just let em be, then they feel lonely up ahead and slow down to pace me -- wtf. sometimes ill play with em in a weaving game, but launching in a straight line is kinda boring, epscially when you launch only to stop at the next blocka and launch again -- its funny tho when i find out that the guy next to me tries to launch in an automatic. but any other time...ill just let dumbass be dumbasses or save my dignity (next to a wrx or somethin), pay my dues and part ways lol cuz its not worth looking stupid, or worse -- wreckin ur car or gettin a ticket. ive learned my lessons lol

CBs get no love.

Member's Ride Thread | DMV Summer Meet 2011
                  Q: Why is your pants around your ankles? Answer

Comment

Well my recommendation would be to let it go and ignore them.

Racing them isn't going to make them respect you suddenly (it might, but chances are it won't), and if they are even bothered with it in the first place, then clearly they are both threatened by you.

Just blow it off, and let them be the ones who have to worry about it.

If they give you shit for being chicken and not wanting to race, just tell them "sorry. If you want to take it to the track and run for pinks, let me know. I don't street race becasue I am not a RICER!"

That will shut them up. Then when you throw the pinks thing in there, they will be more likely to shut up, because they will assume you know something they don't.

Comment

besides whats the point if you race the rav4 its not like that will get you any braggin rights,itll actually make it worse and make you look like a ricer to actually think a rav4 is on your level. i wouldnt waste my gas on that.

Comment

Don't even waste your time on a rav4 and on that CHICk car aka eclipse.
                        Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Plus you could kill someone street racing so dont or be wise about it
                          2004 Audi A4 Quattro 6 speed
                          2002 Chevy 2500HD LQ4
                          1995 SE 240sx 5 speed Ka-T re under construction
                          1991 240sx current paper weight for sale
                          Have a 240sx Q ask me
                          Sorry I just think body kits are ***.
                          Still lurking around......

Comment

Just do like I do...drive slow but look sexy doing it
                            1993 Accord LX - Sold
                            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini
                              Just do like I do...drive slow but look sexy doing it

LOL!

I tried that once, but I am just not sexy...

So what do I do now?

Comment

Working...
                              X