Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Any artists?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any artists?

Any of you guys do art work? Here are a few of my best drawings, each one taking like a month to do.
    I love halo

And my former favorite car(before I discoverd the cb7) the miata

Share your art if you have any. I'd love to see it .

H22 Fund Cancelled. Flight training underway.

dude you got some killer skillz but i can't draw for shit............

Only Hard Thing is Keeping it Clean
    my ride

Comment

damn man!!! thats nice!! i draw alot to, but as a ormer "street artist", i mostly only do names and so on, "graffiti"

Comment

niceeeee , I can draw a little bit. Mainly sketches that dont take more than a few good hours, would never have the paitence to do all that detail.

Props to you, draw your cb7! better yet, you could make a buck or two by selling cb7 portraits, lol.
        Originally posted by deevergote
        ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
        Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
        Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
        04 WRX stg 2 sedan
        Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

Comment

genious

Originally posted by myk
          Props to you, draw your cb7! better yet, you could make a buck or two by selling cb7 portraits, lol.
          yes Yes YES! That's a great idea! It could be as cool as those little digital cb7portraits some of the guys have, maybe. I should draw my cb7 the way I want it to look and then make that my goal. Yeah, I should get some reference photo's and start drawing.

Comment

cool thread!
            Whoa! The amount of detail is amazing. That's real good man, I wish I had the talent/patience to that. This is a drawing my sister did for her art class. The writing on the left are lyrics from the kill/30 sec. to mars.
            Last edited by 90EX; 05-01-2007, 01:52 AM.

Comment

She's good

Wow, nice shading on that one, very dark. She used soft leads like 2B or something I bet. I just use a #2 mechanical pencil, a clay eraser, and a paper shading tool. She did well on that one though, spider man is awesome.

Comment

looks good man!! sick I draw but not as skilled as you buddy. ill try and get some pics up of my drwings.

I-SR 6

Comment

Photography is considered art, too.

artist eh? Damn dude, yer doing great work there...

I try to be artistic in a different way--photography...

so, here are some photos that i took in late '03, early '04 when i lived in china

just a cool fire photo to start

this is in Dalian, China

Harbin, China

Tupac on the wall and an Accord in the foreground

i'm not too keen on portraits but i couldnt pass snapping this pic

at the bar full of smokers

This was on my bro's birthday, but i was far away, so I climbed a mtn and thought of him. I snapped this myself with a tripod and a NIKON with a remote control.

That IS the shadow of the Great Wall while the farmer watches over his flock.

a chinese sunset
                  YEP. I AM Canadian.
                  1990 Accord EX 220,000 KM. Essentially stock with 15" alloys and chin spoiler added. K&N filter and Bosch plugs. ICE COLD A/C which I love!

1992 white EX 4 dr, 5 spd. (602,000 Kms and I JUST RETIRED IT. SO SAD!) DEC 9TH, 2005 - MAY 31, 2012. I added 229,000 kms to it. Great car!

Comment

I have some work I did years ago... I nearly went to art school, but my teacher killed my passion for it (told me she was impressed at how far I'd come, that she didn't think I'd make it... but she gave me top marks all through highschool... I felt cheated, and gave up)

Comment

Let me see my girlfriend is a great artist. She does animation and animation storyboards, painting, and live model drawing. The tow of us went to the same art college in AZ. I went for Graphic design and digital video production specializing in Editing. She is more of the artist than I am.
                      Arcadia Green Crew Member #9

Comment

Man, I should talk to you guys for my video game design! I had a game designed back in 99, but my programmer wasn't up to speed... and my artist (who was AMAZING... he now works for Blizzard) got fed up and left. I never found another good artist, so the project came to a halt. My programmer and musician have expressed interest in bringing it back recently...

Comment

I can draw stick figures does that count.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          I piss off people for fun.
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Was into doin graf as a kid,even went to the Art Institute of Phila. and took summer classes at the University of the Arts,Multi Media/ Graphic Design.But was in shock that I had to do papers and shit.....Didn't I go to ART school.I'll try to dig up some ol' sckool stiff I have stashed

Hustle Hard! This is a design of some gear I've been workin on.

Comment

one of my random pics ive done my CB i got other cars ive done custom stuff to but yea there ya go a CB7!!!

^^MY OLD RIDE
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

Working...
                              X