Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

look what happen to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look what happen to me

man it suck....last nite around 11:00 my car was outside in moreno valley that where i live at and i guess some teen like to shot out poeple car window and yup it happen to me my drive side window....but my car is not the 1st car this happen to....i also have pic but i do not know how to put them up.

up load em on www.photobucket.com

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
    1992 Accord EX Coupe
    My FS Thread
    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accord-se
      man it suck....last nite around 11:00 my car was outside in moreno valley that where i live at and i guess some teen like to shot out poeple car window and yup it happen to me my drive side window....but my car is not the 1st car this happen to....i also have pic but i do not know how to put them up.
      There is a link in my sig...

Comment

So your window got shot out?

Yikes. Did the bullet cause any more damage on its way outta the car?

Comment

it was shot out by a bb guy the only thing it mess up was the window

Comment

Comment

that sucks, find the pellet?

Comment

Now that takes me back.... i beat the shit out of the kid that did that to my old CB.... Get that fixed ASAP....

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

yea...how much you guy thing it going to cost

Comment

shit bro that sucks
                    hope it gets fixed
                    Members Ride - 1993 Honda Accord EX

Comment

yea...i just hope it dose not cost alot of money

Comment

Junyard window - $25 tops. The rest is easy.

Comment

I say find the kid and rub his face against the jagged glass...then run his pockets for a window replacement.

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                          Frost White Member 13
                          My Ride
                          "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

Damn that sucks. where in moval did it happen? That happened to my friends a few years back. Never caught the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accord-se
                              yea...how much you guy thing it going to cost
                              Well... I know down south its anywhere from $100 to $130.... But that was before I had tint... So the whole damn window busted... All over the street and in my seats... I had to pay $120... Because I had it fixed on the spot.... Good thing is I had full coverage... They paid me back all $120... Did you have any insurance?

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

Working...
                              X