Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Colbolt SS WOW!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colbolt SS WOW!!!!!

ok so i was in town and this car was on my ass ... looked and seen the chevy sign so i slowed down and he came up beside me and then i see the SS sign and i floored it ... he kicked my ass so bad lol he slowed down and said i know you got more than that ... i was like i go what are you running he said superchared 2.4 im like holy shit ... so i got to talking to the guy at sonic and he was like your car sounds kick ass so i was like he goes lets go to the highway ... i will give you 5 links and i was like you would still kick my ass so ... yea that was awesome
    The local asshole, 19 years in the making and still not giving a shit

Originally posted by mj213
    Wait... don't you have a carbon fiber hood? You need to give your "bro" a cunt punt.

Originally posted by bizzyboi
    He will defend his stance on raping his car to no end.

If it was N/A you could give it a good run
    wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7
      If it was N/A you could give it a good run

yea i'm have a short ram intake and 2.5 inch straight pipes all the way to the muffler ... if it was N/A i would have kicked its ass

Wait... don't you have a carbon fiber hood? You need to give your "bro" a cunt punt.

Comment

Originally posted by 91 DX
        if it was N/A i would have kicked its ass
        doubt it.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
          doubt it.
          x2

My Members Ride Thread
          Originally posted by deevergote
          You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

What they said lol. NA he still wouldnt have much of a chance. base is like 145hp and run a low 16 with a good driver lol.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

he may not have beat the n/a cobalt but i would gladly for him hehe.

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
              1992 Accord EX Coupe
              My FS Thread
              Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
              Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

ill take a n/a cobalt from a 3rd gear interstate run !

Comment

i think i could give it a good run if not a better one mine friend has one and he took off up hill and i stayed right on him lol

Comment

One of my best friends has a black supercharged cobalt running 22 lbs of boost and a 75 shot of nitrous. No lie... that car is scary as shit

edit: Its either 20 or 22 lbs of boost, either way.. its fast as hell

Comment

When I went to the dyno there was an SS Cobalt there, with just an intake and exhaust, and he made 230WHP and 270 lbs/ft of Torque!

My "H" series with cams only made 201WHP. My previous stock "H" made 175WHP. So yeah, the SS is pretty quick I assume. The N/A one is... meh! Just another Cavalier.

My CB7 is now ***FOR SALE***

Comment

On my birthday this year I was with Dustin (friend with the cobalt) and this guy in a turbo sr20 240sx started talking down to Dustin. The guy thought it was just a stock cobalt ss I guess but we killed it 3 times easssiilyy on the highway. I don't encourage street racing nor do I approve of it, but it was kind of a nice b-day present haha.That was also before the nitrous though.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDing2R
                          When I went to the dyno there was an SS Cobalt there, with just an intake and exhaust, and he made 230WHP and 270 lbs/ft of Torque!

My "H" series with cams only made 201WHP. My previous stock "H" made 175WHP. So yeah, the SS is pretty quick I assume. The N/A one is... meh! Just another Cavalier.
                          yea and if you wer supercharged id say youd prolly be makin around 270-300hp and about 300ft/lbs of torque on about 8-10psi with a good tune

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                          1992 Accord EX Coupe
                          My FS Thread
                          Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                          Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

if you ask me.. you didn't i know
                            but you could ask and this is what i would say... hahaha
                            GM what were you thinking....... Supercharged cobalt ss.. the car that took cavaliers place... lol you are pitaful for one..... the type s h22 makes 230hp n/a and the ss stock makes 220 witha freakin supercharger....
                            true with the charger it will get most all it's power through the entire power band as i only get mine after 5 grand but still please....

i have a couple of buds who have a red and a black one,,, yeah they are peppy but the red one that is stock i raced it in my automatic h22 i didn't get the junp obviously,, but beat him by a half a car length in the end... even though riding in his car feels pretty fast and mine doesn't,,, somehow i still won..
                            for thos n/a models i think it's a what 2.4 liter... and only 170 hp.. pathetic.. i need a smiley peeing on gm
                            "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeelesKustome
                              for thos n/a models i think it's a what 2.4 liter... and only 170 hp.. pathetic.. i need a smiley peeing on gm
                              And what's not pathetic about our 125hp 2.2 liters?
                              Originally posted by sweet91accord
                              if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X