Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Any one on air???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any one on air???

anyone here on strut bags or cans or anything like that here???
    www.vertically-challenged.com

yea there are a few, just search the suspension section or the member rides

Comment

CustomLowz comes to mind. I think there a few more, but yeah, there out there.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
        CustomLowz comes to mind. I think there a few more, but yeah, there out there.
        yea, CustomLowz is one of the main ones. there's also Airride Accord (his names "Project" now) and a newer member that i remember being 'bagged is MISTA CEE (not sure if thats right).
        Originally posted by deevergote.
        And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

used to be on air in my CD5

Comment

Nope... Nobody on air here...

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz

UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
              NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz

either you are

or you actually sold the Airride accord sine you had it up gfor sale a little while ago

Comment

Originally posted by trickedaccord92
                  either you are

or you actually sold the Airride accord sine you had it up gfor sale a little while ago
                  Nope, I still have it, and Nothing has changed with the suspension...

Comment

airride accord sold his suspension. customlowz has always been on air as long as i've known him.

Comment

nice caprice wagon u got there.

Comment

i had hydraulics on my wagon. its gone now though and i miss it every day. i have a members rides thread somewhere. im not really on here too much anymore though, but im getting a 95 accord wagon this week though

who had a caprice wagon? i have one of them too

Comment

yup my brothers got the caprice wagon...but its really a buick roadmaster, its on air and needs some more love but its the long haul project, i'm lovin your juiced wagon it looks killer, i see yoru from stl, i'm trying to plan a trip out there pretty soon as soon as i can get my car back on the road again

www.vertically-challenged.com

Comment

Bump, anyone else??
                            Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

I got Air finaly last fall. 1/2 in valve and lines all around. 200 psi tank, decent pump, 7 switch mini box fbss + pancake.

edit: wow i havnt posted in along A$s time.
                              I cant Slam further. The ground refuses to get any lower.

Comment

Working...
                              X