Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Another modified Mag Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another modified Mag Thread

I have seen the threads about the November 2007 issue. I've read the one about the carbon fiber splitter and the h22 swap for a 5th gen, and all of the responses. So I'm guessing that a goo numbe of you read it,does anyone read the newswire? Because if you did you'd see an article titled "BISI EZHERIOHA SHATTERS SACRAMENTO RACEWAY TRACK RECORD WITH A 9.60-SECOND RUN" My only complaints with it is that they did not mention that he backed up that run with even more runs, and that the article seems to focus more on the tires he was using than the accomplishment itself. Anyways congrats on getting in the mag Bisi.
    Last edited by bluecb7; 10-29-2007, 05:45 PM.
    Originally posted by 92dm
    I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
    VOUCHES
    Bought from: cb95spd

nice.

Comment

Man. I'm continually impressed by his accomplishments.

I wonder if he'll ever feel that he's reached the limit of the SOHC and move on to something else... If he does, I hope it's the H22 Not that his company isn't coming out with H22 parts anyway!

Comment

Damn, Bisi is the man!

Congratulations Bisi.
        3 CB's gone....
        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
          Man. I'm continually impressed by his accomplishments.

I wonder if he'll ever feel that he's reached the limit of the SOHC and move on to something else... If he does, I hope it's the H22 Not that his company isn't coming out with H22 parts anyway!
          ahh the accompishments that are ahead if he does! the h would be awesome to see go into 9s

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

In an Insight, the H could do it. It would still take a ton of work, but it could do it.

Comment

no doubt in my mind that he could hit 8's with an h22

Comment

but then he would have hopped into the vtec bandwagon...which is why i admire him so much.

so what tires did he run?
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                  but then he would have hopped into the vtec bandwagon...which is why i admire him so much.

so what tires did he run?
                  whaaaaaaaaaaBAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

vtec fooo!

Toyo Proxes Drags .. 26 x 10.5-15 ..fyi
                  -:¦:-
                  Originally posted by wed3k
                  i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

His dedication to, not to mention his incredible success with, the F sets him apart from the rest of the Honda tuners. Definitely a noteworthy tuner regardless, but all the more incredible because of it.

Good ish.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN
                      whaaaaaaaaaaBAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

vtec fooo!

Toyo Proxes Drags .. 26 x 10.5-15 ..fyi
                      it'd be more exciting if vtec actually cracked the vehcile sideways

bisi is also featured in the Kibblewhite catalog.
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                      X