Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

The 80's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 80's

One of my girls is having a b-day party in a couple of weeks, and the theme is 80's. So what I need from y'all is costume ideas. So far all I have is Bill Cosby. I can't really remember anything about the 80s besides neon colors, and stone washed, and tight rolling my jeans. thanks
    "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Put on a sweater and some old-man pants... if you're black, Bill Cosby. If you're white, Mr Rogers

The most memorable parts of the 80s are the music, movies, and cartoons.

*edit* I just looked at your birthday... you lived through the entirety of the 80s, fool! You mean to tell me you can't remember that far back! (sucks getting old, doesn't it?)

Comment

i grew up in the 90s and thanks to partying in the later part and the 2000's ... i cant remember much either lol

what i remember from my 5 years of the 80s are gi joes, transformers, teen movies (u could be the asian guy from pretty in pink haha!), really really absurdly badass action movies.

cocaine was big too lol

Member Ride Facebook
      XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
      SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
      For Sale Thread

Comment

an adidas track suit and a pair of old skool adidas and a big ass square boom box on your shoulder aint that 80's?

Comment

parachute pants. thats all you need to know. parachute pants.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

When people ask who you are, say "I'm Lloyd Dobler"... No costume needed

Comment

Smmmooootthhh jaaaazzzz

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
              1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
              2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
              2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
              2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
              2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

lloyd dopler? lol what?

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Lloyd Dobler. From Say Anything. Easily the coolest character in any 80s movie.

Comment

u could always go as the material girl aka madonna with the cone boobs

Member Ride Facebook
                    XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
                    SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                    For Sale Thread

Comment

you could go as a transformer or g.i. joe. lol
                      my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
                      MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

Just watch "Back to the Future" or "Bill and Ted's adventure" they'll give you all types of Ideas. There was Regan and Michelle Jackson, MTV (when they showed videos) can't forget the Hair Bands.

Comment

Originally posted by judonoh
                          Just watch "Back to the Future" or "Bill and Ted's adventure" they'll give you all types of Ideas. There was Regan and Michelle Jackson, MTV (when they showed videos) can't forget the Hair Bands.
                          good idea

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

b-boy, b-boy, b-boy...........
                            "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                              When people ask who you are, say "I'm Lloyd Dobler"... No costume needed

WTF!! dood!! u would need a trench coat, and a boom box!.. lol

i've been to soo many 80's party, it's fuqin ridiculous, but i like 'em! ..drunk chicks in spandex! lol

Things i've done =
                              Flock of seagulls- hair combed/"waved" all to one side, and blazers with shoulder pads and rolled up sleeves.

The Donger- but i guess u have to be asian to pull it off right ..

Goonies, "Data" - again probably would work better if u were asian .. lol

Daniel Son aka The Karate Kid - so rad! except i had to explain to everyone that i was not going to dance to WangChung-kung fu fighting, cus i was the KARATE kid!
                              -:¦:-
                              Originally posted by wed3k
                              i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Working...
                              X